Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 11/1/2019 at 2:48 PM, ReggieBush said:

Josh Gordon to the Seahawks.

 

When we run the ball, we have Chris Carson and Rashad Penny with a little Russell Wilson keeper sprinkled in.

 

When Russ throws the ball, we have DK Metcalf, Josh Gordon, and Tyler Lockett catching the passes. 

 

I am content

Forgot about Will Dissly very underrated TE.

Great blocker and surprisingly good pass catcher despite being a blocking TE and a DE even at some point in college IIRC.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Van40 said:

Why hasn't JJAW gotten a longer look?

He has struggled with drops and getting separation against NFL athletes in man coverage.

 

He is supposed to be a contested catch guy like Alshon Jeffery but it hasn't come to fruition so far.

 

Eagles are going to roll with Jeffery,Agholor, and Jordan Matthews the rest of the season.

 

Arguably one of the worst WR cores in the NFL since every guy is mediocre at best on a good day.

 

It doesn't help that Whiteside is trying to learn all 3 WR positions when he should probably only focus on 1 to get up to speed as a rookie.

 

 

 

 

IMG_20191106_174333.jpg

Edited by Chip Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

 

Kevin Harlan is great. He makes anything more exciting. Would like to see him do baseball or hockey or soccer too.

Yeah, he should be doing the play by play for TV rather than Joe testicle, whatever his name is. I can't stand Booger McFarland

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chip Kelly Will Dissly is out for the year unfortunately. Luke Willson isn't a bad back up, and Jacob Hollister is coming off a big week. We catch a break playing the niners without Kwon, and get our own defensive boost with Quandre Diggs coming into the lineup.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

Out of curiousity for you guys. Whos your favorite play by play, color guy, and analyst?

Harlan and Romo would be my ideal dual, don't mind Booger as a third though for the longest time I thought he was Keyshawn Johnson, I swear they sound the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

baltimore, houston, NE, and cheifs are so close in talent and come playoff time it will be interesting who comes out on top. My pick is Houston. I feel they are doomed for a super bowl. Cheifs will be close. I think Lamar will win a Super bowl but not just yet. 

 

saints, seahawks, 49ers, packers, cowboys also are close. My pick is seahawks, I think Brees will show his age come playoff time. packers and rodgers the same. 49ers are very overrated but still impressive for the roster they have. cowboys might put it together but might just suck come playoff time. it really depends.

 

anyhow super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone really needs to take that red flag away from Gruden or he needs to fire whoever keeps telling him to challenge... Not even close most of the time...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Someone really needs to take that red flag away from Gruden or he needs to fire whoever keeps telling him to challenge... Not even close most of the time...

LOL this is true!

 

he is a good coach with tons of passion that blinds him sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gruden and the Raiders are 5-4 while the greatest d talent ever and Trubisky (lol) are 3-5. 

 

That is all. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Harlan and Romo would be my ideal dual, don't mind Booger as a third though for the longest time I thought he was Keyshawn Johnson, I swear they sound the same.

Play by Play: Al Michaels, just barely edges out Jim Nance

Color commentator: Tony Romo

TV analyst: Steve Smith, this guy really really needs his own show with Irvin or Prime. He's very knowledgeable and the guy has no filter whatsoever, has a bit of an edge thats pretty entertaining

 

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for Rivers to focus on his 9 kids and step away from football.

 

0-8 when needing 10 yards, aided by a phantom holding call.

 

Peterman could've gotten the 10 yards with how wide open some of the receivers were.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 6:49 AM, ReggieBush said:

@Chip Kelly Will Dissly is out for the year unfortunately. Luke Willson isn't a bad back up, and Jacob Hollister is coming off a big week. We catch a break playing the niners without Kwon, and get our own defensive boost with Quandre Diggs coming into the lineup.

They also drafted Fred Warner out of BYU his time to step up into a bigger role.

 

Really looking forward to SNF and MNF.

 

Arguably the 2 best primetime games we will see this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

Play by Play: Al Michaels, just barely edges out Jim Nance

Color commentator: Tony Romo

TV analyst: Steve Smith, this guy really really needs his own show with Irvin or Prime. He's very knowledgeable and the guy has no filter whatsoever, has a bit of an edge thats pretty entertaining

 

 

I actually don't mind Tessitore he is a boxing guy and tries to make it mostly bad MNF games exciting.

 

Booger says some dumb stuff like Lamar Jackson should be a WR and Witten was pretty brutal last year too.

 

I don't mind Buck and Aikman despite some of the hate they get.

 

Harlan and Romo as a duo is probably the best you could get.

 

Nate Burleson is a pretty good studio analyst maybe he should get a shot being a color guy and doing games.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Time for Rivers to focus on his 9 kids and step away from football.

 

0-8 when needing 10 yards, aided by a phantom holding call.

 

Peterman could've gotten the 10 yards with how wide open some of the receivers were.

Yeah sadly I think this is it. He has looked pretty bad this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Magikal said:

FB_IMG_1573276509169.thumb.jpg.1d78ecb774a03bfa220366ac9030945e.jpg

He's a good guy, probably playing for one of the worst owners in the league.  I wouldn't of minded if he won a SB in San Diego, especially in those sick jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from the prime time games this is a pretty bunk week of football.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Aside from the prime time games this is a pretty bunk week of football.  

All you draft junkies Bama-LSU is today. Probably 10-12 First round picks in this upcoming draft on that field today

 

My favourite is Terrell Lewis. Beast

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member