Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

On 11/10/2019 at 1:14 AM, Magikal said:

Im hoping Raiders draft Simmons with 1 of their picks in the first round. That kid would've gone round 1 last year had he entered the draft.

Best LB in the draft and he used to play safety too.

Hell of a talent.  Does it all and has unreal speed and football IQ to get to the football on nearly every play. 

• Like 1

If the Seahawks win tonight they can thank Clowney, he's been a beast.

• Upvote 2

RW vs LJ for MVP. Not sure who else even goes in that discussion. 

Granted there’s just under 2 months left in the season still, but who else is affecting their teams to their level?

28 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

RW vs LJ for MVP. Not sure who else even goes in that discussion. 

Granted there’s just under 2 months left in the season still, but who else is affecting their teams to their level?

McCaffrey

• Thanks 1

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

It's a QB driven league though. Voters love QBs

That's true but given the year he's had, he deserves to be in the conversation at the bare minimum.  It probably does go to a QB though.

Fun game. Great defensive performance from Seattle and the offense turned it around in the second half.

Russ makes a horrible throw on the wheel route (on the pick). He needs to throw that wheel to the boundary. That is a basic read/decision.

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Chip Kelly said:

I got my eye on Kristian Fulton or Trevon Diggs and Henry Ruggs for the Eagles 1st round pick.

Was looking forward to 49ers vs Seahawks.

But George Kittle and Kwon Alexander will be out.

This game should be easy money for Seattle.

Expecting Cousins to choke in primetime like he always does and give Cowboys the win.

All the primetime games were good and LSU/ALABAMA lived up to the hype.

Weeks like these make all the time, money and energy spent on this sport worth it.

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Giving me a heart attack , what a game !

Having money on the line makes every turnover, ever penalty, every miss, every call truly heart wrenching and stressful.

I don't know how people who bet every week do it.

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

Fun game. Great defensive performance from Seattle and the offense turned it around in the second half.

Russ makes a horrible throw on the wheel route (on the pick). He needs to throw that wheel to the boundary. That is a basic read/decision.

Russel Wilson scared the crap out of me with the way the Seahawks were turning it over all night.

I was glad I took them with the points till the end. Though I could have made $100 more bucks on my modest sports wager had I took them and every other team straight up.

Might be the MVP's worst game of the year considering the circumstances.

Seahawks d played amazing though.

Clowney was a 1 man wrecking ball.

Even though it helped that key veteran WR Emmanuel Sanders went out and #1 TE George Kittle didn't even play.

I can't wait to watch these teams hopefully meet in the NFC Championship game in a rematch.

I missed that Seahawks 49ers rivalry.

It was the best in the league in the early Harbaugh/Kapernick years.

So glad with Richard Sherman and Robert Saleh they brought the Seahawks style defence to the 49ers.

Still think Patrick Willis and Navoro Bowman were on another level to Kwon Alexander and Fred Warner.

Glad to have the rivalry back.

Both teams are legit Super Bowl contenders.