Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CIA

Bars/pubs accessible by skytrain

Hey CDC, I'm looking for a decent bar/pub close to a skytrain station. Ideally, it would be within walking distance. Decent food, reasonably priced.

Outdoor patio or a beer garden would be great but not necessary.

What's your favorite place on a sat evening?

Which skytrain station? There are a couple, you know.

bear, beer, i'm already tipsy.

any skytrain station. as long as we can walk to the place. i'm coming from scott road, others are close to dt, another guy is close to metrotown. just want some suggestions.

Original Joe's is a pub right across the street from the city hall stop. They have lots of really big screens, if that's what you're looking for

Steamworks Brew Pub is a really nice place right beside Waterfront.

Original Joe's is a pub right across the street from the city hall stop. They have lots of really big screens, if that's what you're looking for

well sh!t guys, they're just the first things that came to mind

I guess I just have fond memories of Original Joe's because that was where I decided to watch the Pack beat the Eagles in wildcard playoffs 2 years ago, then I kept going back until they won the Superbowl

hmmm i was expecting a few more options but i guess out of the two, steamworks wins.

I would vote for surrey central brewery, they have some good house crafted beers and the food is really good.has a patio too. Plus you are right in the good spot of surrey central so you WILL see some crazy crap Saturday night. And only a short walk from surrey centre sky train

Steamworks is decent, or the Black Frog if you go right downtown and consider two blocks walking distance. St. Augustine's near Broadway Station has the widest selection of craft beers.