The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Guys, searching isn't hard

If you're on a computer hold CTRL and F and then type in ONLY the last name of the olayer, it avoids confusion on spelling the first name wrong..

Click advanced options, and click search ALL SHEETS

Then click search

If you're on a mobile device click the binoculars and do the same thing above...

It really isn't that hard

Needed D badly so instead of going for current NHL D now, because all there is left are leftovers so I'm going for D prospects...I had another guy at the top of my list but I'd have to thank JHansen for reminding me about him...he may be out for the season but he looks like a promising OFD and I need D real bad, also there's the lockout too. So Colorado is proud to select CALVIN DE HAAN

Needed D badly so instead of going for current NHL D now, because all there is left are leftovers so I'm going for D prospects...I had another guy at the top of my list but I'd have to thank JHansen for reminding me about him...he may be out for the season but he looks like a promising OFD and I need D real bad, also there's the lockout too. So Colorado is proud to select CALVIN DE HAAN

Will be away at our school's jazz retreat Thursday thru to Saturday afternoon. I just picked, so I don't imagine I will be up while I'm away but if I do happen to be up, just skip me and I'll make it up when I get back. Bye guys!

Archived