The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Perhaps you guys don't know that Kanye West and I are friends in real life?

JT, although I've been known to fleece GMs, I would never stoop this low. And as for fleecing GMs, I think it was just last week where we put your trade through with MO2.

Also, those fake firings, I just meant to joke with JHansen then Pk continued it on so I did too.

Sure, you guys don't like your Commisioner joking around, you can get a more serious Commisioner, none of these pranks then.

And as for creating a fake Chat log, like I said were friends in real life and we just came up with it (dumb now that I think about it , i know)

So lastly, my apologies to everyone, these kind of jokes won't happen again and I'll just try to remain professional as possible.

2 things.

1, IK, I've never traded with NYI.. I believe you meant SJS (A1)

2. When my trade was in limbo with SJS (It was put through a couple days ago), PK wanted it to go through. IK, however, told me the deal would only go through if I agreed to trade him my other 4th (in other words, I felt like I was getting blackmailed). I said no, and IK said it would be vetoed, but PK eventually let it go through (IK relented on his stance, somewhat, and just let PK do it).

I don't have a picture; this happened last week. Believe me or don't. I think with the recent posts you can believe this is pretty accurate.

This kind of thing has to the stop. The game will be better because of it if it does.

2 things.

2. When my trade was in limbo with SJS (It was put through a couple days ago), PK wanted it to go through. IK, however, told me the deal would only go through if I agreed to trade him my other 4th (in other words, I felt like I was getting blackmailed). I said no, and IK said it would be vetoed, but PK eventually let it go through (IK relented on his stance, somewhat, and just let PK do it).

I don't have a picture; this happened last week. Believe me or don't. I think with the recent posts you can believe this is pretty accurate.

This kind of thing has to the stop. The game will be better because of it if it does.

2 things.

Enough is enough. The best solution is this.

DEMOTION: Ilya Kovalchuk has been removed from his duties as CEO/Commisioner of RGMG.

While him and Kanye West probably made a joke (they know each other IRL, why beef it with someone you actually know?) the joke was taken way to far, to a stage where too many people got frustrated. Among other things, I feel this is the right thing to do.

Archived