The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Anyone who knows me on here knew this pick was coming eventually, so,

With the 174th Overall pick in the RGMG draft, the Carolina Hurricanes are extremely proud to select, and expecting a big bounceback season, from

Chris Stewart!

Chris%2BStewart%2BSt%2BLouis%2BBlues%2Bv%2BLos%2BAngeles%2Bd1Sp04RHmK8l.jpg

On behalf of the New York Islanders, General Manager JohnTavares would like to thank CDC for being a wonderful host throughout RGMG's first ever fantasy draft. He apologizes for taking so long to thank the crowds of CDC for their hospitality, and with the 114th overall pick in the RGMG draft He is proud to select.....

Martin "Not Stamkos's Wingman" St.Louis

Stamkos-and-St-Louis-.jpg

JohnTavares: Martin St.Louis is easily one of the league's premier power forwards today. His size and strength is a huge asset to any team, especially the New York Islander in which we thought the forwards on the right size was lacking this big body. We were asked about how we think St.Louis would do without Stamkos, but we feel that the question is more "How will Stamkos do without St.Louis". We are so pleased to select him this late in the fourth round... now if you'll excuse me I would love to go change my pants.

I have to admit I wasn't fully aware of Meszaros' injury. I could have picked someone else obviously, but I'm proud to have Andrej on my team. Here's to a speedy recovery. I did know he was injured, but not the full extent of it. I guess I got a little excited he was available and I had only picked 1 defenseman so far.

The rest of my drafting will make up for whatever I lose. B)

I have to admit I wasn't fully aware of Meszaros' injury. I could have picked someone else obviously, but I'm proud to have Andrej on my team. Here's to a speedy recovery. I did know he was injured, but not the full extent of it. I guess I got a little excited he was available and I had only picked 1 defenseman so far.

The rest of my drafting will make up for whatever I lose. B)

Archived