The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Alright, think what you want, you can take my word and believe that I am NOT G28 because that is the truth. I have access to 1 laptop, am already in yearly fantasy leagues with friends, and just wanted to try out fantasy hockey here because it seemed fun.

Its like all these bs and false allegations came out of no where, I am not the type of person who would put THIS much time in fantasy hockey, whoever would do that probably needs to get out a little and enjoy some time with their friends. Like I have said to a GM who PM'ed, you can think whatever you want, but the truth is that I am just the average guy who wanted to try out fantasy hockey here on cdc because it looked fun and would never ever try THAT hard just to play a fantasy hockey game.

Alright, think what you want, you can take my word and believe that I am NOT G28 because that is the truth. I have access to 1 laptop, am already in yearly fantasy leagues with friends, and just wanted to try out fantasy hockey here because it seemed fun.

Its like all these bs and false allegations came out of no where, I am not the type of person who would put THIS much time in fantasy hockey, whoever would do that probably needs to get out a little and enjoy some time with their friends. Like I have said to a GM who PM'ed, you can think whatever you want, but the truth is that I am just the average guy who wanted to try out fantasy hockey here on cdc because it looked fun and would never ever try THAT hard just to play a fantasy hockey game.

Alright, think what you want, you can take my word and believe that I am NOT G28 because that is the truth. I have access to 1 laptop, am

already in yearly fantasy leagues with friends, and just wanted to try out fantasy hockey here

because it seemed fun.

Its like all these bs and false allegations came out

of no where, I am not the type of person who would put THIS much time in fantasy hockey, whoever would do that probably needs to get out

L a little and enjoy some time with their friends. Like I have said to a GM who PM'ed, you can think whatever you want, but the truth is that I am just the average guy who wanted to try out fantasy hockey here on cdc because it looked fun and would never ever try THAT hard just to play a fantasy hockey game.

Hi guys,

As a general rule, which has always been in effect on CDC, if you suspect someone of violating any of the rules or guidelines please report them to the moderators. It is unfair to a poster to have to defend themself when they can't really offer up any proof one way or another.

Pertaining to this thread and the recent comments in it, the moderating team is working on some clarification. However, at this time, there is no reason at all to suspect ANYONE of having dupe accounts. We would have taken action if there was.

Please leave the moderating to us and be fair to all your fellow posters.

Thanks

Archived