Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Kane

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

2,954 posts in this topic

We've been a team since day one and we work well together and are on same page. He is the ideal person in the spot. After his demotion, he has changed in a positive way, and will serve as a fantastic commissioner.

What was the point of the demotion? :lol:

Hey, back from vacation, crazy drama while I was gone LOL

Clowe - Thornton - Stafford

Ladd

Subban - Phaneuf

Lundqvist

Guys I'm up at 3:30 AM watching Breaking Bad WTH is wrong with me :frantic:

10:00 (last pick made)

11:30

8:30

9:30

10:30

12:30

1:30

2:30

3:30

4:00 (time till next pick)

4:30

5:30

6:30

7:30

8:30

9:30

10:30

Is the limit still 12 hours? I remember something about it going lower and lower after each round

Can we not have the time limit in effect over the long weekend? Im sure people other then myself are going away for the long weekend, so I was thinking it be better if we didn't have the time limit over the weekend. Then starting Tuesday we could go lower then 12 hours. Just a suggestion on my part. If not then let me know so I can start preparing a list if need be.

Can we not have the time limit in effect over the long weekend? Im sure people other then myself are going away for the long weekend, so I was thinking it be better if we didn't have the time limit over the weekend. Then starting Tuesday we could go lower then 12 hours. Just a suggestion on my part. If not then let me know so I can start preparing a list if need be.

not saying we stop the draft, just don't have a limit over the weekend. The draft will still get done, especially if we make the time limit quicker after the weekend.

But in the end it is PK's call, but I think this would be better.

It takes about 5 minutes to write up a list. This draft feels like its taking forever as is.

not saying we stop the draft, just don't have a limit over the weekend. The draft will still get done, especially if we make the time limit quicker after the weekend.

But in the end it is PK's call, but I think this would be better.