The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

The Phoenix Coyotes General Manager would like to start off before making my first ever official pick, with thanking the two astounding commissioners (Patrick Kane and Gary Bettman) of this league with giving me the chance of turning around a team that made some questionable picks, and will be working with a tight budget. Moving onto business I would like to make my first official selection, as a GM of this league. The Phoenix Coyotes are proud to select with the 336th pick of the first ever RGMG draft.... a native of Finland...and a prior member of the old Phoenix Coyotes organization....

1135251790028.jpeg

Lauri "< That's a guy's name" Korpikoski

Bob Mackenzie: Lauri has slick moves not only in the shootout, and has a solid skating stride

Alyonka Larionov: If i could interject Bob that was Roberto Luongo in the shootout, so that's the equivalent of dangling a Midget House goalie with dull skates.

Bob Mackenzie: Alright moving on... He has slick hands in the shootout, and comes at a very reasonable cap hit of 1.8 million dollars per year which is essential to this cap conscious team. Furthermore he has improved every year at a consistent rate, and only regressed a couple of points this year, but is an absolute bomb on the penalty kill. Rumours were that when Hansen was picked, there was a small discussion between the two managing partners in Carolina, about which one deserved to go first. Rumour has it that the only reason Jannik was selected first was because he was on the better team. nearly However if you compare the teams from just the last playoffs, Vancouver was knocked out much earlier then the Western Conference Runner ups. Very solid pick in Lauri, and Phoenix is very lucky to have had him back. Especially this late in the draft.

Hung over as balls..

Not sure if anybody is doing this for easy track of there team but I copied what Intowes did..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEUItTQ0cmAdF93V2VUMWNWYmxCVFYwc2pWcHdrMkE#gid=0

It has the equasions for the salary cap implemented so it's super easy and takes less then 5 min to do your team.

Might make life easier for PK later when making a master google docs sheet, but I'm not sure of that...

Archived