The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Holy, some people need to chill out. I was going to pick but forgot and headed out to play hockey.

Do you guys really do nothing else than complain about other people not picking 5 minutes apart from the last pick. I understand taking a day to pick, but I was only gone for a few hours.

Anyways, Bruins select Dennis Seidenberg

Holy, some people need to chill out. I was going to pick but forgot and headed out to play hockey.

Do you guys really do nothing else than complain about other people not picking 5 minutes apart from the last pick. I understand taking a day to pick, but I was only gone for a few hours.

Anyways, Bruins select Dennis Seidenberg

First of all I would like to apologize to each and everyone here who look forward to Carolina's picks to brighten up their day. I have been busy at work, but i promise you there will be a special post for our next pick which i believe is in round 9! In the meantime I believe I'm doing one for JohnTavares (who hasn't confirmed) for his next pick.

Regards, J

P.S. Just joking i was busy watching suits, pfftttt who cares about fantasy hockey when you can see Harvey dominate at Pearson Hardmen!

First of all I would like to apologize to each and everyone here who look forward to Carolina's picks to brighten up their day. I have been busy at work, but i promise you there will be a special post for our next pick which i believe is in round 9! In the meantime I believe I'm doing one for JohnTavares (who hasn't confirmed) for his next pick.

Regards, J

P.S. Just joking i was busy watching suits, pfftttt who cares about fantasy hockey when you can see Harvey dominate at Pearson Hardmen!

Archived