The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

I respectfully disagree, he's a 60-70 point guy when he's healthy and he wull be healthy as he had plenty of rest already by missing half the seaeon, as well there will be a lockout sadly so he'll get even more rest time

I respectfully disagree, he's a 60-70 point guy when he's healthy and he wull be healthy as he had plenty of rest already by missing half the seaeon, as well there will be a lockout sadly so he'll get even more rest time

Also, regarding Gagne. Although he's been riddled with injuries and the last time he played a full season was in 08/09(scored 74 points, +21, 12PPG), I still think he will rejuvenate his career in LA. With pretty much the whole season off and possibly a lockout, I think he'll have a nice season whenever the season resumes. Just my two cents.

Archived