The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Not that I don't trust you, but I personally don't feel comfortable doing this, mostly because its the beginning late rounds now and its where the great teams are separated from the good teams / don't want players that we all searched for being exposed. I think we all know no matter what happened, sending in a list to anyone, they'd see some good names and just naturally keep an eye on them and try to get them; guess its human nature, especially in a league where we all want to win. Also, the NHL season won't be starting anytime soon, so I don't see a need to rush a round out of the blue and like the pace we're at at the moment.

Between Me and Otts we will be available to draft in our six hour or even four hour time slot. Hell if he can't make a pick, and i'm in class i'd be glad to hop on my laptop and make a pick.... god knows the professors don't care. Pick will be made in about 15 minutes after i eat!

After waiting 120 long picks after a certain management member decided without consultation, that it would be in our best interest to trade up and leave us without a single pick in roughly four rounds, The Carolina Hurricanes are proud to select with the 294th overall pick in the 10th round a personal favourite of yours truly.......

Jannik "The Danish Sensation" Hansen

f66655277bf24ffa8d9a4e0ebcd277f2-2bda160a9b78461bbdca70dcbb0ce882-2.thumb.jpg

This looks to be the only pick that the Carolina Hurricanes won't ridicule after selecting him to their squad. Hansen possess great speed, and grit that is essential for any good club to possess. Not only does he bring a certain element of grit and speed to our team, but he also brings us a unique aspect that was a major factor in his selection here today. Hansen is currently one of the top players from the hockey rich nation of Denmark, and we are proud to have him on our team. As we did our research an interesting notion came up, as the fact that throughout his NHL career his season statistics improved on a yearly basis. We hope him and one of our top Swedish defensemen, Oliver Ekman-Larsson will get along, after being stapled to the boards in previous encounters with our Danish sensation. If there are problems between these two in the locker room one of them will have to go.... That means you Oliver. To conclude we are very happy with this pick, and after a quick debate between our top two choices, both GM's agreed this was the better pick. Make us proud Jannik!

Archived