The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G part 2 [ST.LOUIS AND TAMPA BAY OPEN!]

Patrick Kane

Listen guys, I get there's a lockout so some people do have a point. But like many people, I don't want to keep doing this draft for the whole duration of the lockout.

The quicker we get things done, the quicker we could move on and not have to draft and nag people about their picks. We could also think of something to do in the mean time, to keep activity.

I know it sounds harsh what I said to UMB, but like everyone else, I wan't to get this draft done and over with.

I like how you make this sound so easy when it really isn't. You have to constantly check because the pace is so inconsistent because some certain GM's love to take their time and not even pick when they are up. I've wasted excessive time on this thread because people are being stupid. And that's a fact. The time eventually adds up and frankly I wouldn't want to be spending time on a computer screen.

In your first sentence you just exclaimed it wasn't your fault, but then in your second sentence you say it was your fault? Which one is it? I'm not just directing my statements at you but at everyone who likes to waste time. Wasn't there also a time where you said you would pick after eating lunch, then disappeared for 2 hours?

I said it's not our fault that sometimes we have to be out and we can't be in front of a computer to pick 24/7 but it is partly my fault because I didn't check before hand when I would be picking

And if that happened its probably because I ate for an hour and then my mom wouldn't let me touch the laptop because I have to stand after I eat....kinda stupid

Archived