The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where were you?

Merci

Shanks sports bar. Only thing I remember I was somehow up on my feet with the whole bar and the place exploding. It was so surreal. I don't even remember the play or anything prior in the ot. It's just a blurr now.

jumping up and down alone in front of my TV pulling out what little hair I have left. started screaming and woke up my pregnant wife, who would go on to have our son June 14th the day between game 6 and 7.

most of that series I watched alone because she was SOOOOOOOO pregnant and as an Oiler fan SOOOOOOOOO didnt care. She only started to care somewhat during the finals and had a whole lot to say about finger-gate and Rome. pure crap.

ps. if her current batch of oiler rookies have some success i wont be raggin on them, just cheering on their accomplishments to show how I can support her no matter her allegiance. (she loves to dump on canuck fans)

I was up in the rockies, just east of Golden, I remember falling to my knees and screaming, then i kissed an old dude with a greasy beard out of excitement, that was our stanley cup moment.. to finally beat the hawks with a glorious OT goal.. doesnt get much better than than..

Archived