The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

I think we could try Travis Partridge, he looked decent when he got his chance. Glenn is doing okay but we gave up a first round pick for him, I expected more.

Im not a Big Glenn fan but for what he is,he isnt doing all that bad,, those 9 picks stand out but other than that he sits 3 in the league in QB ratings,,granted he has played 1 more game than most,,,but still....

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/statistics/

When Lulay returns he isnt going to magically flip a switch and be an allstar..its going to take a while for him ...he hasnt played in almost a year.

Edited by ShakyWalton

The problem is the picks are ill timed and he also overthrows in the end zone. There are times that we need to come away with points after a drive and don't. He isn't awful, but we can't count on him...that's the problem.

And Lulay will be rusty but his instincts are good.

FTR, it isn't all on Glenn when we lose or he struggles...the O line has to do their part too. But I have little faith in him getting it done.

The problem is the picks are ill timed and he also overthrows in the end zone. There are times that we need to come away with points after a drive and don't. He isn't awful, but we can't count on him...that's the problem.

And Lulay will be rusty but his instincts are good.

FTR, it isn't all on Glenn when we lose or he struggles...the O line has to do their part too. But I have little faith in him getting it done.

I hear you..some of those throws into the end zone last night werent even close for a seasoned QB.

I hope the Lions give Yonus Davis another chance now that he's making his return to the CFL. Dude was exciting to watch to say the least.

Boy..I dont know about that,, he has a criminal record and getting across the border would be hard and also will they take a chance on him when they already have Tim Brown and Logan doing what he did..

Boy..I dont know about that,, he has a criminal record and getting across the border would be hard and also will they take a chance on him when they already have Tim Brown and Logan doing what he did..

Especially when Brown isn't playing full-time due to import ratio rules. This is an excellent team once Lulay gets back to give the offense a boost.

As bad as the East Division is, Toronto is still a good team and Hamilton has been competitive with LeFevour as QB (until Collaros comes back). The RedBlacks are pretty bad, but they do have Burris. Montreal is the only team that is just awful, and that's due to their bad QBs (think Bombers prior to this year).