The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

After attending last years Labour Day Classic there. Anything goes and it goes to show that you can get into their heads. Playing at Mosaic as the visitor has to be the hardest.

The 13th man is made up of 30,00 intoxicated watermelon wearing yelling fanatics.

The only advantage at this point is if BC plays SASK in the western finals it is on their turf. Which will probably be half filled with rider fans :emot-parrot:

Had a few pairs of those drunker losers at the last Lions game. Most belligerent, ignorant "fans" Ive ever met. Kept trying to pick fights with Lions fans, and it was F this, and F that. Guy behind me spilled his beer on me shoulder and then took offense when I confronted him about it, total douche move on his part.

Had a few pairs of those drunker losers at the last Lions game. Most belligerent, ignorant "fans" Ive ever met. Kept trying to pick fights with Lions fans, and it was F this, and F that. Guy behind me spilled his beer on me shoulder and then took offense when I confronted him about it, total douche move on his part.

I hate when people do that. Doesn't matter which team you cheer for. Just remember that when they go home they do cry themselves to sleep.

I love my Riders but man some of the fans remind me how being a Canucks can be :picard:

• Upvote 1

I hate when people do that. Doesn't matter which team you cheer for. Just remember that when they go home they do cry themselves to sleep.

I love my Riders but man some of the fans remind me how being a Canucks can be :picard:

I couldn't believe the guy. I just waved security over and had him kicked out. Never had to do it before but I wasn't gonna risk getting into a fight with some drunk. I should mention I have met a couple good Riders fans through the years.

All I care about is SASK or BC winning. and WPG and CGY losing.

Seeing how both have been happening I have no complaints this year. Also those CFL movies, one for each team look decent.

Love to see WPG and CGY lose. My Uncles from Calgary and is a big Stamps fan, always been a good rivalry. As for Winnipeg I cant stand "Swaggerville".

Look forward to seeing the movies for all the teams. Huge CFL fan.

Khalif Mitchell, Geroy Simon, and Arland Bruce all out for the Lions on Saturday against Calgary. Not liking our chances.

Travis Lulay earns Offensive Player of the Month

After winning three of his four starts and throwing for 1,144 yards and nine touchdowns, BC Lions quarterback Travis Lulay has been named the CFL’s Offensive Player of the Month for September.

Currently sitting third among CFL pivots with 3,532 passing yards on the year and a 98.1 efficiency rating through 13 games, Lulay has hit on 65.4% percent of his passes while leading his club to a league-best nine wins. Lulay also picked up Player of the Week honours midway through September after throwing for 390 yards and a pair of TD’s in the Lions’ win over Toronto.

Edited by zero-ONE-three

Going to a friends house tonight to watch the Lions game...First time watching any football game from start to finish. Only took 21 years. -_-

why onside kick in the 1st quarter i don't get it

Element of surprise, plus the bulk of the game remaining to make up for it if it doesn't work.

Fact is, it totally caught the Stamps off guard. If the ball had gone the required 10 yards, it was BC ball.

Good game. Boys stepped it up despite the injuries. Holding Cornish to 61 yards was key, as was giving the ball to Harris more. That onside kick sure caught the stamps off guard. McCallum could have kicked it 15 yards and Calgary still wouldn't have got to it, crappy bounce though.

So nice to have the roof open, looks pretty cool when its dark out:

BCPlace-1.jpg

• Upvote 1