The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Hamilton should just concede the game at the half, save themselves some embarrassment.

Really hope Iannuzzi is OK, he didn't look to good when they were walking him off the field. That hit by Webb was uncalled for.

The Lions should continue to run up the score as retribution.

Big cheep shot by Webb. Defiantly should get a fine for the hit. It disgusted me he didn't even show remorse after. Anyways hope Iannuizzi is okay, he's been playing great. Players such as Moore and Taylor have looked fantastic. Looking like a repeat team tonight. Lulay and Harris are in sync offensively.

Big cheep shot by Webb. Defiantly should get a fine for the hit. It disgusted me he didn't even show remorse after. Anyways hope Iannuizzi is okay, he's been playing great. Players such as Moore and Taylor have looked fantastic. Looking like a repeat team tonight. Lulay and Harris are in sync offensively.

Pretty sure he'll get a suspension for the hit, especially after the way he reacted after the hit.

this is the second time I've seen this today on CDC. are you guys playing some kind of trick on me???

I rember watching Harris play in Nanaimo for the VI Raiders a few years ago, I never though he would have excelled so quickly at the pro level.

Now here he is with the most yards from scrimmage (as a Canadian) in the regular season. Impressive.

Comparitively, only 900 more over the next 3 games to beat the record that Chris Johnson holds in the NFL (jk).

Just finished watching the Lions game from last night(PVRd it and managed to get through last night and today without hearing the score woot!!!!). Perfectly executed game on both sides of the ball. And maybe I am bias but Webb should definitely be suspended for that hit....it was clearly not needed and could end someones career. Harris is amazing(congrats on the Canadian record). Lulay is amazing(the streak is still alive) and so happy for Courtney Taylor(as someone who's life has been deeply impacted by MS, I have nothing but admiration for that man)!! Keep it rolling boys!!

Just finished watching the Lions game from last night(PVRd it and managed to get through last night and today without hearing the score woot!!!!). Perfectly executed game on both sides of the ball. And maybe I am bias but Webb should definitely be suspended for that hit....it was clearly not needed and could end someones career. Harris is amazing(congrats on the Canadian record). Lulay is amazing(the streak is still alive) and so happy for Courtney Taylor(as someone who's life has been deeply impacted by MS, I have nothing but admiration for that man)!! Keep it rolling boys!!

Agreed with the Webb hit. Definitely deserves at least a game, especially after the way he reacted after the hit. Great to see Harris get the record, but I would have rather seen him get it at BC Place Friday night.

Lulay was unreal.

Check the new stadiums

http://ljonessb.blog...l-stadiums.html

Liking the look of the new stadium in Regina

Edited by zero-ONE-three