The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

How people can watch this crap is beyond me. CFL players are all the guys who weren't athletic/good enough to make it to the NFL... The entire league is borderline stink, and its near imposssible to watch this slop fest.. Like what the frack am I watching, as I was typing this there were 3 or 4 fumbles, flags every single play, just the most random sloppy crap I've ever watched. It's not just this game, every CFL game is garbage.

I wish I could compare it to Junior Hockey where players are playing for their futures and careers but these guys are beyond that point, they don't care, 95% of them won't even have a chance in the NFL and they know it. CFL doesn't even bother testing for marijuana anymore cause they know all these guys are lazy as crap. I'm going to find someting else to watch..

Game is a write-off. The team took a vacation this week. I am not surprised by the letdown, as they already have 1st place locked up, although they are looking extremely god awful out there.

The next game will be better.

They sure have crapped the bed on this one. I knows its really a mean nothing game, but I was really hoping for the D to get the record for the least amount of points allowed in a season. That, and...

I HATE CALGARY! :lol:

How people can watch this crap is beyond me. CFL players are all the guys who weren't athletic/good enough to make it to the NFL... The entire league is borderline stink, and its near imposssible to watch this slop fest.. Like what the frack am I watching, as I was typing this there were 3 or 4 fumbles, flags every single play, just the most random sloppy crap I've ever watched. It's not just this game, every CFL game is garbage.

I wish I could compare it to Junior Hockey where players are playing for their futures and careers but these guys are beyond that point, they don't care, 95% of them won't even have a chance in the NFL and they know it. CFL doesn't even bother testing for marijuana anymore cause they know all these guys are lazy as crap. I'm going to find someting else to watch..

You're just a fracking typical ignorant moron NFL snob. GTFO if you don't like it! Why are you even watching then?

Edited by Jet_91