The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

The Riders might aswell have no RB. If Sheets doesn't comeback soon Riders will lose almost every game, our maybe our defense looks too good.

haha i'm glad you made that observation when the scores 0-3

I guess my defence is looking that good, and your team my as well not have a Qb

What a joke

Edited by naslund.is.king

haha i'm glad you made that observation when the scores 0-3

I guess my defence is looking that good, and your team my as well not have a Qb

What a joke

We don't have a QB. A QB is alot more valuable than a RB, the Riders defense hasn't looked to great just that DeMarco is throwing incomplete passes or the receivers are dropping it. The strongest part of the Riders defense is their D line and that really hasn't shown much until this drive.

Riders players and fans are fools. This is a sport, not a place to try and end someones career, I want to see that man whoever gave him that cheapshot get rocked and have his career ended, then he'll learn what happens when you do something stupid. Hopefully we can knock Durant out and put him on the bench for the rest of the season.

Riders players and fans are fools. This is a sport, not a place to try and end someones career, I want to see that man whoever gave him that cheapshot get rocked and have his career ended, then he'll learn what happens when you do something stupid. Hopefully we can knock Durant out and put him on the bench for the rest of the season.

It's obvious you're 10

Grow up

First dumb statements attempting to troll,now this??

Edited by naslund.is.king

cause your statements are absolutely ridiculous..

The Riders are ridiculous. That is why I am saying those statements, all of the players are dirty, cheap players. That Chick guy is always pushing, throwing players down after the play. The Riders are idiots it is simple as that.

Toronto is supposed to review all scoring plays. On an in-complete pass for a SASK - TD with 2sec. to go...the CFL officials in both venues (SASK & TOR)...blow-the-calls on this one...just as badly as NHL reviewers back east blow calls involving the 'Nucks!

Hopin' beyond hope - that this is corrected during half-time. :sadno:

Edited by viking mama