The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van-Buf-Fla + Fla-Tor

Trade

Van: Drew Stafford, 2013 3rd Round Pick (Buf)

Buf: Kris Versteeg, Bill Sweatt, 2014 1st Round Pick (Van), 2013 2nd Round Pick (Fla)

Fla: Roberto Luongo

Florida makes a trade after.

Tor: Jose Theodore

Fla: Matthew Lombardi, Conditional 2013 3rd Round Pick

*Florida recieves the 3rd Round Pick if Lombardi plays less than 65 games.

Edit: Added a 3rd Round Pick from Buffalo coming to us.

I love Stafford the price is just too high, I remember making a proposal for him earlier in the year when Buffalo was struggling big time and there was rumours about dealing people.

Raymond and a 2nd for Stafford was the deal and people agreed it was fair and more probable at the time but they would never accept it now. too bad I wish we did it Stafford would be great for Kes and Booth. :P

I love Stafford the price is just too high, I remember making a proposal for him earlier in the year when Buffalo was struggling big time and there was rumours about dealing people.

Raymond and a 2nd for Stafford was the deal and people agreed it was fair and more probable at the time but they would never accept it now. too bad I wish we did it Stafford would be great for Kes and Booth. :P

Nah I would say Stafford > Versteeg for sure.

I know, I drooled about that when I made that proposal last January, it would be sick but right now I think it would have to be a significant overpayment to get him, if we can do it without losing too many important pieces then im down but the price will be high.

Maybe Higgins, Raymond and a 2nd?? They add wingers and a decent pick in a good draft.

Then our top 9 would be:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Stafford

Kassian - ? - Hansen

Archived