Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovalsnipe

(Proposal) Van-Was

11 posts in this topic

To Van: Carlson + Laich + Green

To Was: Kesler + Edler + Gaunce + 1st

Kesler is better than Laich, but with his injuries Laich has the same value as him. Carlson is a lot younger than Edler, who's a ufa in 1 year and isn't much better. Gaunce + a late 1st for Green who could be scoring 70+ points again in Vancouver, and be the best player in the trade. The Canucks top 4 would be the best in the nhl, thoughts?

Kesler > Laich

Edler > Carlson

We have zero need for Neuvirth, and Washington won't trade him until Holtby proves himself.

No thanks.

Kesler > Laich

Edler > Carlson

We have zero need for Neuvirth, and Washington won't trade him until Holtby proves himself.

No thanks.

Edler>Carlson right now, but Carlson is much better than Edler was at the same age, and there's a large chance of Carlson being better in the future. Edler's also a ufa in 1 year

I may agree with you on that, but Carlson isn't going to be better than Edler to the extent that it would make up for the downgrade from Kesler to Laich, or for shipping out prospects for someone our team has zero need for.

:picard: I don't think we'll be rebuilding anytime soon.

If Washington changed Neuvirth to Green I think this trade would be fair Canucks top 4 D Hamhuis-Green Carlson-Bieksa