The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sig of The Month

JJC

I really liked SOTW. We obviously don't have enough active members to have a weekly competition, but I think by the end of every month there would be a handful of people who would enter, lets make it happen!

Who's in?

(I would set everything up)

Great idea!

I was actually thinking to myself the other day of posting something similar to this, but more of a weekly thing. I have seen it on other boards, not too sure if it has been done on this one, but a weekly little competition will be better suited to make people better sig makers, in my eyes, because of the more frequent feedback that they would get as opposed to a monthly one.

I am 100% on board for this, hopefully it will attract some more people to this part of the boards because it can get quite dead at times.

Great idea!

I was actually thinking to myself the other day of posting something similar to this, but more of a weekly thing. I have seen it on other boards, not too sure if it has been done on this one, but a weekly little competition will be better suited to make people better sig makers, in my eyes, because of the more frequent feedback that they would get as opposed to a monthly one.

I am 100% on board for this, hopefully it will attract some more people to this part of the boards because it can get quite dead at times.

I would be more than happy to keep it running, but I guess it depends on the participants. It would be all fine and dandy if I can create the thread for it every week, but having only 2 or 3 entries wouldn't be the greatest, as opposed to a monthly one with 8-10 entries because people could find the time over the course of the month.

Maybe if the monthly one picks up some steam and becomes more popular we could expand to a weekly one?

Archived