The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is pat Kane gettable?

TACIC

Honestly I don't know, I don't think there's a realistic deal that an happen between Chicago and Vancouver or Luongo. I love Lou and wouldn't mind him in Chicago but Gillis will want a lot in return and more than a lot from Chicago. Forget the Bolland for Lou rumours, they weren't true and I'd never do that deal. I just don't think Bowman will give Gillis what he wants, the Hawks aren't that desperate.

how can you put malholtra in 4th line when it's part of your proposal? and our 4th line looks like a bunch of sissy when you put schroder as the anchor man. he is undersize already and is a skill guy, why does he get the 4th line job? stupid, just pure stupidity.

how can you put malholtra in 4th line when it's part of your proposal? and our 4th line looks like a bunch of sissy when you put schroder as the anchor man. he is undersize already and is a skill guy, why does he get the 4th line job? stupid, just pure stupidity.

Nobody wants Ballard, not even your coach. His cap hit is terrible for his performance and there's not a GM out there that would ask for Ballard in a trade.

Raymond has potential, but his performance has dropped and the injury may scare GMs off, same for Manny.

Gillis is in a pickle with Luongo, every other GM knows Luongo has to be dealt so rush to make a move? Also, if there is a reduction in the cap without a salary rollback (or a small one) then Gillis will be happy just to lose Luongo's salary. For Lou's situation you can't look at it from just a hockey perspect, the business/cap aspect is much more prevalent. Realistically, look to the Campbell/Olesz trade for what you'll get for Lou and certainly don't expect to get get anything close to what Columbus got for Nash.

Kane setting up Kesler would be a dream come true.

Edler and Schneider for Kane

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Overpaying kind of, but you're getting the best playmaking/sniper RW in hockey right now IMO.

Archived