The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is pat Kane gettable?

TACIC

Carcillo would easily make the Canucks. You can't say he wouldn't be on the 4th line!

Carcillo is a specific type of aggrevator that every team needs. Yes, he makes some bone head plays but everyone in that role does. I'm hoping he cleans up his act this year like Cooke did. You may laugh at having Carcillo on the 2nd line, but when we did we won a lot of games, he recalled meshed with Kane as Hossa. Our winning percentage with Carcillo in the line up is much ether than with him out.

If Torres hit Hossa in the exact same way but in a Canucks uniform Canucks fans would be defending the hit and calling it a hockey play. They would have blamed Hossa for throwing his head into Torres after forcing Torres to jump and leave his feet. :lol:

I'm sure there were some. There are some DB Hawks fans just like there are DB Canucks fans. I was expecting 5-10 games for Keith.

Head shots have no place in the league and I don't care what jersey you're wearing when you make the hit. Players need to start respecting each other more. It's funny how they can be a united brotherhood for the CBA negotiations then once the season (finally) starts there will be plenty of head shots and knee shots.

I'm sure there were some. There are some DB Hawks fans just like there are DB Canucks fans. I was expecting 5-10 games for Keith.

Head shots have no place in the league and I don't care what jersey you're wearing when you make the hit. Players need to start respecting each other more. It's funny how they can be a united brotherhood for the CBA negotiations then once the season (finally) starts there will be plenty of head shots and knee shots.

Wind sure, have u not heard of deep dish Chicago pizza or Al Capone and the Italian Mafia. They could provide protection; set up the perfect environment where Nobody criticizes Lou...

:bigblush: And good pizza or whatever Lou wants...

I have a problem taking any Hawk and I am sure Luo might have issues picking the wind and cold over pizza and sun.

Wind sure, have u not heard of deep dish Chicago pizza or Al Capone and the Italian Mafia. They could provide protection; set up the perfect environment where Nobody criticizes Lou...

:bigblush: And good pizza or whatever Lou wants...

Archived