The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alex Burrows - The Dragon Slayer (my newest "tribute")

yogolol

Great overall video! Loving that kind of music, surely raises the positive attitudes, and Burrow's bright smile can surely match those good vibes.

One nitpick, would rather have the song finish than end so sharply at the end of the video. Otherwise, pretty solid job

love your burrows tribute! he is so amazing and a very underrated forward in this league! such quick hands and a good hockey sense, plus with hank passing to him...amazing how he just threaded it through the goalie's pads and burrows tapped it in!!! AMAZING!!!

and, since we're sharing tributes, i thought i would show you guys mine that i made of kesler...hope it's ok!! :) here is the link (i put it on YouTube, but i didn't know how to upload it onto this website)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA1vPYb15hI&feature=youtu.be

Actually, music is really personal, so if people complain in here just understand that there's not much you can do about it except pick a song that everyone likes. But who likes doing that.

Great vid, and nice quality.

How the hell do people get this footage into there computers and this quality???

Four things everyone should know about Burrows;

1) He's a clutch player

2) He's a two way player

3) He was never drafted into the NHL, he worked his way up from the QMJHL. (Quebec Major Junior Hockey League)

Last but not least

4) He took a smaller contract of $2mil a year to make sure the Canucks had a chance at the Stanley Cup. Unlike some players, whom took the sizable contract, that others would say was overestimated and put due pressure on them.

I realize, as well as a lot of you, that this is a business. But I feel depressed to see a hockey players dream of winning a Stanley Cup go unrealized due to the greed of others.

Alexandre Burrows *Forever a Canuck*

Archived