The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SOTM #1

JJC

I just typed Erik Karlsson sig on google images.

I didnt create that sig, but I created this one. I found that sig on google images and I was trying to make it look cool. Whosever original sig that is, good job and it is on Google just so ya know. (PAGE 4) That is where I found it. Any images on Google Images are free game.

Goodluck to all though.

BTW the Giroux sig is 100% mine. The only sigs I took from google images was the Karlsson one and the Burrows one. Any other sig is made by me.

I just typed Erik Karlsson sig on google images.

I didnt create that sig, but I created this one. I found that sig on google images and I was trying to make it look cool. Whosever original sig that is, good job and it is on Google just so ya know. (PAGE 4) That is where I found it. Any images on Google Images are free game.

Goodluck to all though.

BTW the Giroux sig is 100% mine. The only sigs I took from google images was the Karlsson one and the Burrows one. Any other sig is made by me.

It is my sig. What are you saying? Every picture you see on a sig wasnt actually taken from the user using it. A picture will always come from a source that wasn't their own.

That community sig, do you think the member used their own camera? Or the camera recording the show? You posted a picture. NOT a sig

Archived