Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mase_Raymond_21

what ever happened to eminem?

41 posts in this topic

Use 'the Google' and find out.

he got really high and rapped about it... then he got clean and rapped about it, but it wasnt as successful... so he rapped about being high again and it was more popular

Topic doesn't say much. Didn't he have a hit on the radio maybe... 2 months ago? With his band Bad Meets Evil I think it was

his last album was his best one..

he's already made hundreds of millions of dollars in the music industry, he's probably unofficially retired lol

Bad Meets Evil was a terrible album.

his last album was his best one..

Sorry, but Eminem died for me after he "retired". His last two albums have been crap, IMO.

His voice also sounds different (bad, different), and not diggin' the hair change :P

Eminem's been busy helping out his new protege, Briefcase Joe. It's pretty well documented here:

It seems the more he matured the more his songs missed with fans. Don't get me wrong, his more mature songs were great but just didn't hit as hard. Not many albums beat the flat out phenomenal rhymes and quirkiness of the Slim Shady LP (Role Model is one of my all time favs) and the more mature Marshal Mathers LP, both the pinnacle of hip hop, especially for a white guy.

Was never a fan, so I won't miss him. Some of his lyrics are just too awful for me to handle. (not in every song, but some)