• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sharkfinsoup

joffery Lupul Pick up

9 posts in this topic

If Brian Burke for some reason doesn't resign Lupul next year , would it be a good idea to give him a contract here? He seems to be the type of player AV likes( kind of like Higgins) What are your thoughts? I think he could fit well on our second line or even our first.

Top scorer and 1st line LW. Whats not to like?

Burke will resign Lupul. Quote me on it. But if not , canucks should make a run for him

Lupul has a huge history of injury. Not to mention his past season was most likely a fluke. I'll pass.

I don't see Lupul walking but would love to see him play here, puts up points, good top six forward

If Burke lets him walk (or perhaps a greater chance of Lupul walking away from Toronto) we should offer him a deal with good money but not too long of a term because of his injury history.

Lupul is not a elite nhl player.... he had half a good season last year... big deal

i say lupul is on the same level as Olli Jokinen

Lupul = lots of speed, some great talent but he is also soft. I do like him, but...

We have some guys like him and would have to have already addressed our need for size and a puck moving D, and then price and opportunity come to play... Seems like a lot between us?