The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Iran moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old

Satan's Evil Twin

1. Foreskin is not the penis.

2. To say this creates an implication be it intended or not. The implication largely comes from the word "required" and I don't think is really the case at all. It imply's that people who don't have religion/belief in a divine source are not capable of these things. I don't think what you've said is wrong but it certainly isn't an absolute.

Really?? Any country allowing this type of behaviour for whatever reason is sick beyond belief, marriage with a child is just plain wrong on all levels of reason. its basically legalized child sex, anyone who needs to have sex with a child needs help in a big way, and if they are beyond help there is chemical castration (last resort).

As opposed to what? Your contribution? The great Nazi comparisons? I mean I'm sorry but really how is any of that any worse than posting a picture of a fat goth chick?

Not saying it's much better but if you were going for wit you haven't provided much of an outlet for it.

Collect your torches everyone. Your champion is here!

I don't know, nor care about, the nazi comparison. That guy did, however, make the most vital point in this thread (which I shamelessly echoed): the news story provided doesn't seem credible at all, and when you search it yourself, you'll find very, very little support (except, ironically, on some Christian "news" site). When these dudes start parroting their exhausting tirade against religion, as is the case in every second thread on this godforesaken (get it?) website, while also dribbling out comments that are so obvious that it makes me wonder why they even post them in the first place, someone needs to liven things up.

Intention matters! If you fail to see the "wit" in my ability to derail these nerds (regrettably, their most suitable title, given the restrictions of my immature vocabulary) from their drawn out attack against "The Irrational," then that's fine. But I don't think there has to be answer to the "opposed to what?" portion of your question, especially since I achieved exactly what I've aimed to do, and thanks goes--in part--to you!

I, for one, am appalled that the Islamic press has not made this their clarion call for action!! .. much like the Catholic press did when the "altar-boy-buggery" stories were prevalent .. (sarcasm alert) .. what in the name of Hades do you expect from a muzzled press??

I don't know, nor care about, the nazi comparison. That guy did, however, make the most vital point in this thread (which I shamelessly echoed): the news story provided doesn't seem credible at all, and when you search it yourself, you'll find very, very little support (except, ironically, on some Christian "news" site). When these dudes start parroting their exhausting tirade against religion, as is the case in every second thread on this godforesaken (get it?) website, while also dribbling out comments that are so obvious that it makes me wonder why they even post them in the first place, someone needs to liven things up.

Intention matters! If you fail to see the "wit" in my ability to derail these nerds (regrettably, their most suitable title, given the restrictions of my immature vocabulary) from their drawn out attack against "The Irrational," then that's fine. But I don't think there has to be answer to the "opposed to what?" portion of your question, especially since I achieved exactly what I've aimed to do, and thanks goes--in part--to you!

p.s. I thought it was a guy

p.s. I thought it was a guy

As opposed to what? Your contribution? The great Nazi comparisons? I mean I'm sorry but really how is any of that any worse than posting a picture of a fat goth chick?

Not saying it's much better but if you were going for wit you haven't provided much of an outlet for it.

Off the top of my head, I think yes. I don't know the specific hadith relating to it. I do know that it was a woman who suggested for Muhammad (pbuh) and Aisha (ra) to be married, and that the Prophet (pbuh) had a dream about the marriage. I am almost 100% sure the marriage was consented, and I'm 100% sure it was a good marriage - if you take the hadiths as primary sources of truth (which, I don't see why you shouldn't in most cases) then you will find a detailed narration of their marriage and you'll find it was healthy and good.

If you would like to think Muhammad (pbuh) was a pedo and or child molester, I think you are free too, but don't think I do and don't say I support pedos molesting children or infants.

Archived