Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Canucks Owner To Buy Abbotsford Sports Entertainment?

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#121 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

So establishing some roots in the area early on in their careers might be helpful.

We don't really know that do we? It depends if travelling thousands of miles more is helpful.

Their thinking was that Chicago was the only available team.

Fair enough if that was the case but it still saves our prospects a hell of a lot of travelling. They are also well supported in Chicago as I have said.

A Canucks affiliate will draw much better attendance than the Heat currently do.

I don't doubt that. Will they draw more than the Wolves do though?

An Abbotsford affiliate would have all those positive attributes. Poor attendance in Abbotsford is mostly due to the fact that the NHL team associated with the franchise is a rival of the Canucks, in addition to being a terrible hockey team.

You seem to be using our prospects to give a few hockey fans somewhere to go on a Saturday night. Is that really what is best for them though...................By the way do you know who are the Farm team for LA Kings?.................Manchester Monarchs, New Hampshire................I only mention that because it hasn't prevented the Kings from winning the SC. The Ducks affiliate is in New York :)

Edited by Bodee, 19 August 2012 - 02:02 PM.

Kevin.jpg

#122 jmfaminoff

jmfaminoff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,808 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

Kansas City built a 19,000 seat arena in 2007 in hopes of attracting a NHL team as well. Simply building an arena doesn't guarantee the NHL will come.

All I'm saying is that IF Seattle doesn't get a NHL franchise, it would be a perfect opportunity for the AHL to swoop in and start to build geographical balance among its teams.

Oklahoma City built an arena to house the NHL and NBA too. The population is about the same size as Denver, Winnepeg, and just slightly smaller than Edmonton, and 200,000 larger than Kansas City. And they only have the NBA to compete with. Heck, they even have Canadian county which takes up part of the city. The only problem is they are apart of the Fox Sports Southwest, and would have to share time with the Dallas Stars.

Even the city of Houston has two million and could afford to have another professional team.

Edited by jmfaminoff, 19 August 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#123 jmfaminoff

jmfaminoff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,808 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

I think this could be beneficial to the development of our future Canucks. They will be exposed to the fishbowl, will not be able to slack off, and then get a taste for the travel demands of playing here.

#124 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,499 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:04 PM

Not even close Tearloch..............I support a "wee" team at home and I also watched most of the Wolves games on ESPN. During that time (and if you watched the games you will know what I'm talking about ie the between game/period interviews and features) I got an impression of just how the Wolves fans have taken to the Canucks players.

I will not insult you by saying you are incapable of the "purer" argument here because I'm sure you are and you are choosing to ignore it...................I might do the same if I lived in the vicinity................although I doubt it if I had seen the games on ESPN.

Now let's look at your reasoning.

Nearer to coaching? Really? We have just appointed new coaches have we not and I understand they are as close as they would be in BC. I would say the Vancouver Canucks coaches would be too busy to interfere anyway..........or need to be.

Medical Treatment?........Are you serious? I don't think the Chicago medics have a history of making a guy with a fractured back walk off the ice.......................... Sorry, I am exaggerating....................... The truth is Chicago is a world leading medical centre.

Early inclusion into the Community..............I take it that is the same Community who appear on here and rip our own players to shreds. No I don't think thats what they need, do you?

"these fans DESERVE access to these potential players."........No, I'm sorry they don't. The only people to be considered here are the players and they deserve peace to develop without being under the microscope of media publicity and fan rumour and the duplicity shown on these boards.

These Chicago fans have just started to get used to having the Canucks prospects and cheering them and idolising them, I do the same with my small team in Fife with our imports............I was gutted when 2 of them left to go to Italy / back to the states and not just because it was mid season. I understood but it didn't make the parting any easier.

There is a "we want it and we want it now" attitude on here, however as I said I trust the owners to do what is right for the development of the Club. If that means moving up to Abbotsford then so be it, I will feel sorry for all the young and not so young Chicago fans who are getting attached to the Canucks but I'll understand it's being done for more practical reasons than "it's close to Jimmy's house"

Where to begin:

1) These prospects are PROFESSIONAL hockey players and if they canna cut the media pressure in Abbotsford, then they will never make it in the NHL.

2) Having access to Canuck facilities, including training and medical staff, is invaluable in there development .. the more input that Canucks coaching staff have in helping teach these players the "system", the greater the chances of success when they do get called up.

3) Since you do not live anywhere close enough to avail yourself of an opportunity to actually see them play, you can still be happy with your ESPN feed while those who can avail themselves of a few or more games will .. have you ever noticed with a TV broadcast game that you actually miss about 50% of what actually goes on in a game? .. I want to SEE how these guys hustle or not .. their body language and sense of "team" play ..

4) One year in Chicago does NOT make the Canuck prospects invaluable to the Community .. how many "Wolves" fans thru themselves off bridges when the last version of the Wolves left town? .. hockey players are transient at best.

The bottom line is, the fans of the Vancouver Canucks do DESERVE access to the potential players for our team, whether you agree or not .. if all you can do is deride Canuck "fans", why do you access these boards and "tilt" as you do? .. as I said, Devils Advocacy is fine, but the hometown fans pay the freight, and Canuck Management will do what is best for those that financially support the Canucks .. that means those who buy the tickets

Edited by Tearloch7, 19 August 2012 - 02:05 PM.

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#125 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

I think this could be beneficial to the development of our future Canucks. They will be exposed to the fishbowl, will not be able to slack off, and then get a taste for the travel demands of playing here.

If these things are good ............then indeed that would be a benefit. It is kind of disrespectful to the Wolves coaches and the players though.
Has it been proved they can't deal with the travel? Do we want them to at that young age when they may still be developing? Are they slacking off?.............I'm sure the Wolves would be just as upset as we would if that was the case........and LA and the Ducks are in BIG trouble.
Exposed to the fishbowl? ...............now I know you are not serious!

Edited by Bodee, 19 August 2012 - 02:11 PM.

Kevin.jpg

#126 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,234 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

Yes, getting them used to the travel IS helpful. If they're going to be on the Canucks, it's gotta happen sometime. Allowing the players to get used to the area while they're young might help with retaining them once they become UFA's if they've developed some roots here.

This isn't a matter of what's best for Abbotsford, it's a matter of what's best for the Canucks. You're the one complaining on how we're screwing over the Wolves fans, who will still come to the rink to support the team long after our affiliation is ended.

The biggest benefit to this is having our ownership actually own the farm team, so there's less potential disagreement for how to develop our prospects.

zWXdYPq.png'

Put Gino in the ROH

#127 bd71

bd71

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

You realize the conversation about distance goes both ways. I live in the Fraser Valley and I won't go out to Canucks games because of traffic/distance/cost of games but do go to a few Heat games a year just to watch good hockey at an affordable option and many people out here feel the same way.

You realize the conversation about distance goes both ways. I live in the Fraser Valley and I won't go out to Canucks games because of traffic/distance/cost of games but do go to a few Heat games a year just to watch good hockey at an affordable option and many people out here feel the same way.

I totally agree with you. A team in Abbotsford needs to appeal to fans in that immediate area because I just don't see lots people heading out that way for minor league hockey.

And in all honesty I much prefer junior hockey to the AHL anyway. At least in the CHL you are seeing the best players in the world at that age. In the AHL there are over six hundred players in the NHL that are better than most in that league. And really, a guy that is going to be a big star in the NHL typically doesn't play in the A for a long time. There are of course exceptions to that rule but guys like Steve Stamkos and Sydney Crosby don't play in the A.

The point about the added media pressure is over blown. A minor league team in Abbotsford, even if it is afflicted with the Canucks, won't get much major media attention. The Marlies don't get much attention in Toronto and the amount of media there is much greater than Vancouver. The Leafs are covered like no other save for maybe the Canadiens and few care about the Marlies.

Edited by bd71, 19 August 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#128 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Not bad, considering Abbotsford has the most millionaires per capita in Canada

I'm all for Millionaires!

Abbotsford Air Force has a nice ring to it, as well.

:towel: :canucks:

webkit-fake-url://D8829558-F65F-49B9-9829-A7DFC7F2E6E4/application.pdf

:towel: :canucks:

#129 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

All I know is that if Canuck owners bring in the Canucks prospects to Abbotsford, then I will buy season tickets.

I was a season ticket owner the first year the Heat came year, but we did not renew our tickets because A. the team sucked and B. I would have rather watched the Canucks instead of the Heat.

Now with saying point B, if it were Canucks prospects in Abbotsford and they actually played quality hockey then I would actually go out and watch them.

Edited by Canucksbiggestfan, 19 August 2012 - 02:25 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#130 Oh Whisht

Oh Whisht

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

Dumb question, maybe :)

We don't own all the Wolves players, correct? Would just the ones the Canucks own come out here, and join with the current Abbotsford players? That would leave Calgary just taking their own players somewhere else, and leaving the majority of the current Abby team.

Or, how does it work?

#131 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

Dumb question, maybe :)

We don't own all the Wolves players, correct? Would just the ones the Canucks own come out here, and join with the current Abbotsford players? That would leave Calgary just taking their own players somewhere else, and leaving the majority of the current Abby team.

Or, how does it work?

Just the ones under contract with the canucks would switch, same with calgary moving their players somewhere else(chicago probably)

6xFRVi3.png

Credit to bananamash for the sig. Credit to torts for being stubborn

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

#132 BobLoblaw

BobLoblaw

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

Abbotsford Mist?

No, this wouldn't work. The BC Angels of the Lingerie Football League have their franchise's first game this coming Saturday August 25th. They will be playing their games at the exact same arena in Abbotsford as the Heat currently do. The LFL already has the Seattle Mist franchise and it would be awkward to have the Canucks farm team's name affiliated with the LFL.

#133 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

Where to begin:

1) These prospects are PROFESSIONAL hockey players and if they canna cut the media pressure in Abbotsford, then they will never make it in the NHL.

Ok but I'm sure they have media pressure in Chicago. Does that fit in with your argument? I mean Chicago is probably bigger than Abbotsford so it's a win win situation.

2) Having access to Canuck facilities, including training and medical staff, is invaluable in there development .. the more input that Canucks coaching staff have in helping teach these players the "system", the greater the chances of success when they do get called up.

Firstly I don't know if history would back that up to any great extent. Take Getzlaf, Perry and Ryan......they were 1000 miles from Anaheim and it didn't stunt their development......or Brown, Doughty, Quick.

3) Since you do not live anywhere close enough to avail yourself of an opportunity to actually see them play, you can still be happy with your ESPN feed while those who can avail themselves of a few or more games will .. have you ever noticed with a TV broadcast game that you actually miss about 50% of what actually goes on in a game? .. I want to SEE how these guys hustle or not .. their body language and sense of "team" play ..

That is true. I agree from a fan's point of view, I already said it might be good for the BC fans............my point concerns the players and the Chicago fans.

4) One year in Chicago does NOT make the Canuck prospects invaluable to the Community .. how many "Wolves" fans thru themselves off bridges when the last version of the Wolves left town? .. hockey players are transient at best.

I only reported what I saw. However again you have a point

The bottom line is, the fans of the Vancouver Canucks do DESERVE access to the potential players for our team, whether you agree or not .. if all you can do is deride Canuck "fans", why do you access these boards and "tilt" as you do? .. as I said, Devils Advocacy is fine, but the hometown fans pay the freight, and Canuck Management will do what is best for those that financially support the Canucks .. that means those who buy the tickets

Tearloch, I am a hockey fan, I have been since the sixties. I happen to have developed a liking for the Vancouver Canucks. That does not mean I have to appreciate a lot of the BS that goes on here.
My point was whether such a move was good for the prospects and the Chicago fans. I never doubted that the BC fans would welcome it or that it would increase the attendance in Abbotsford. However that is NOT the same thing as developing our prospects and what is best for them.

You can come back again but I am leaving it there it is 10-30 pm here and I'm not as young as I used to be and I have to take my dog in early to the vet tomorrow, so you can have the last word.

Kevin.jpg

#134 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,499 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

OK .. sleep well and give yer dog a hug from me .. oh, and Chicago fans mean little to me .. :rolleyes:

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#135 sniper_1

sniper_1

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

METRO VANCOUVER — The buzz continues to escalate throughout the Fraser Valley real estate community that Francesco Aquilini has his sights on buying the Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre and the land it occupies. By extension, Aquilini would cut a deal with the Calgary Flames that would result in the Vancouver Canucks' No. 1 farm team, the Chicago Wolves, switched to Abbotsford.

Calgary's American Hockey League affiliate — the Abbotsford Heat — are locked into a 10-year supply fee agreement with the City of Abbotsford and after three years, it's been a disaster. The Heat played four post-season games this season in their home building that can accommodate 7,046 fans for hockey and drew an average of 2,389.

There is a hockey board meeting scheduled for Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. in Abbotsford. Ken King, president of the Calgary Flames, will be there. Lane Sweeting, chairman of Fraser Valley Sports and Entertainment as well as Abbotsford Heat Hockey Ltd., says that while he has not been told anything by the city about a potential Aquilini takeover, it would not surprise him. Aquilini did not respond to messages left for him Friday

http://www.vancouver...html?id=7108799

I wonder how many games they'll televise ???

#136 RO8!!

RO8!!

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

I don't mean to be a dick but, who cares about the Wolves fans? You may have had more people on your side if it was Manitoba since we were a part of that community a lot longer but with Chicago it has only been a season. And while you are right countless stars have played in the AHL far away from their NHL teams but it definitely couldn't hurt to have more access to the Canucks organization and as people have mentioned maybe develop a connection with the area. Plus a good point was brought up in that we would own the Heat but do not own the Wolves and thus the team can be built up the way the organization wants it to be, whether that be keeping a vet laden roster to help the youngsters or to give Canucks prospects the best opportunities.

"Hey this milk is bad. Maybe tomorrow it'll be better."

Canucks NYG Celtics Fan

#137 *vInTaGe*

*vInTaGe*

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,408 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:46 PM

If they do it, I can guarantee my family will buy at least 2 season tickets. I think it would be a blast.

Posted Image

#138 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,617 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

For the questions about Chicago attendance, They had the second highest attendance in the AHL (7909) and Abbotsford had the second lowest (3545). Certainly, it'd make sense for the health of the Abbotsford franchise to be supporting the Canucks (or almost anyone other than Calgary) and have Chicago supporting almost any team. The Wolves haven't suffered from supporting a big rival of the Blackhawks, so there won't be the negative there and fans will still go. Abbotsford would then at least have similar to the 5000 in attendance they had playing Chicago last year.

I think it's beneficial overall, and would benefit the Canucks in general. I could see a benefit to Calgary having an AHL affiliate with fans that like them. I'm not sure we could say it'd benefit the Wolves, but it wouldn't hurt them.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#139 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

And hey, Sockeye feed the Orca... :ph34r:

Abbotsford Sockeye? Could be some funny logo's ? B)

Edited by Canuck Surfer, 19 August 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#140 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

I think the most important thing here is that the Canucks fans can actually go to the games of the farm team. They would sell out long before the Calgary suckass prospects.
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

http://forum.canucks...in-this-change/

#141 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,711 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

I plussed this, for legit reasons!

But someone else already mentioned the Wolves of course will retain their own team name. And it lends the real question of how all affiliations will work?

First, we do not own the Wolves and only have an agreement to have our contracted prospects play there. Second, and more importantly, are we (like the way that sounds, Aquilinni in reality) buying the Heat or just the arena facility?

The article quoted by the OP suggests by extension it would "result in the Vancouver Canucks’ No. 1 farm team, the Chicago Wolves, switched to Abbotsford." That would not be the case. We HAVE an agreement with the Wolves, who own their own team, and we are also not buying the Heat, just the arena where they are locked into a bad lease. Be funny to learn if Aquillinni has the ability to raise the rent on Calgary if they are locked in? :P I'm being silly; the article should suggest we would negotiate to switch affiliations with Calgary and offer them the Wolves affiliation.

Similarly, someone suggested we name the franchise the Wolves. We, again, would not own the team just its arena. Although if they are loosing money rescuing them with their purchase also is probably next in line... But until the Heat themselves are actually purchased, these are all just affiliation agreements, so name changes remain also another domain.

Important, the Wolves will play regardless of whether there is an NHL lockout, not all their players have NHL contracts. With only a month before camp, will they appreciate a major planning change such as removing our players and hand picked coach whom they use? Its entirely likely that even if a deal closed on the Abbotsford arena any affiliation would move would happen only next year. So we could continue to support the Flames affiliate in our back door as our best hockey option during a lockout? :picard:

But that could be great; Aquilinni could as owner of the complex (which probably has hatcheries in its portfolio's) could sponsor egg throwing promotions aimed at all Flame prospects?

:bigblush:

edit > If all pans out, and kidding aside, I support calling the team the Abbotsford Canucks. It already makes them sound a championship favourite!

Leave the name the Abbotsford Wolves. Hell...we have wolves out here in BC.

Edited by Canuck Surfer, 19 August 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#142 VanCityScout

VanCityScout

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hockey Gods!!

Make it happen!!

#143 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

This just occurred to me but if Aquillini actually buys out the arena, then why not keep the Heat and also bring in our prospects and make a new team.

It would be like how the LA Lakers and LA Clippers share Staples Center. It could be the Abbotsford Heat and Abbotsford Aviators (hopefully) sharing the arena.

It could work out and there would be some great rivalries.

Edited by Canucksbiggestfan, 19 August 2012 - 06:12 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#144 TACIC

TACIC

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

I plussed this, for legit reasons!

But someone else already mentioned the Wolves of course will retain their own team name. And it lends the real question of how all affiliations will work?

First, we do not own the Wolves and only have an agreement to have our contracted prospects play there. Second, and more importantly, are we (like the way that sounds, Aquilinni in reality) buying the Heat or just the arena facility?

The article quoted by the OP suggests by extension it would "result in the Vancouver Canucks’ No. 1 farm team, the Chicago Wolves, switched to Abbotsford." That would not be the case. We HAVE an agreement with the Wolves, who own their own team, and we are also not buying the Heat, just the arena where they are locked into a bad lease. Be funny to learn if Aquillinni has the ability to raise the rent on Calgary if they are locked in? :P I'm being silly; the article should suggest we would negotiate to switch affiliations with Calgary and offer them the Wolves affiliation.

Similarly, someone suggested we name the franchise the Wolves. We, again, would not own the team just its arena. Although if they are loosing money rescuing them with their purchase also is probably next in line... But until the Heat themselves are actually purchased, these are all just affiliation agreements, so name changes remain also another domain.

Important, the Wolves will play regardless of whether there is an NHL lockout, not all their players have NHL contracts. With only a month before camp, will they appreciate a major planning change such as removing our players and hand picked coach whom they use? Its entirely likely that even if a deal closed on the Abbotsford arena any affiliation would move would happen only next year. So we could continue to support the Flames affiliate in our back door as our best hockey option during a lockout? :picard:

But that could be great; Aquilinni could as owner of the complex (which probably has hatcheries in its portfolio's) could sponsor egg throwing promotions aimed at all Flame prospects?

:bigblush:

edit > If all pans out, and kidding aside, I support calling the team the Abbotsford Canucks. It already makes them sound a championship favourite!

egg throwing eh?

sign me up!!!
Posted Image
Credit to JimLahey for this awesome sig

TACIC

Yes i am a Leafs fan too, DEAL WITH IT!!

#145 Martin Frk

Martin Frk

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

This was long over due! Bout time!
Posted Image
Cred to Lemons

#146 RAMBUTANS

RAMBUTANS

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

Abbotsford Aquilinis
Mr. Reputable of the HFBoards

#147 ajhockey

ajhockey

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Aquillini is a smart businessman. I'm sure the owners of the Heat and the Mayor of Abbotsford and stuff think that AHL hockey just won't work in Abbotsford, but it will if it's Vancouver's farm team, I would have way more incentive to go and see Vancouver's future than Calgary's future. This would be a fantastic move if it gets done.

Edited by ajhockey, 19 August 2012 - 08:18 PM.

14ndb35.jpg
Credit to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

"Gino, Gino, Gino, Gino!"
Rest In Peace, Rypien, Demitra, and Bourdon

#148 Gonz

Gonz

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

hmmmmm would this hurt rogers arena attendance
- half the people at rogers arena are fair weather fans, eating sushi, drinking coffee and texting on the phone

i can see the fans in abby being loud beer drinking hockey crazed fans

it wont hurt attendance but it might just be a better crowd

Your're an idiot i used eat sushi and text on phone (usually its abou hockey). Although i dont drink coffee, does doing these things make me less of a fan? Whats a description of a die hard fan? The one gets super drunk and rowdy and starts riots when the team lose? Anyone can be a fan from lower to upper class citizens. You think Aquilina isnt upper class??? Hes probably eating lobster while watching games lol

#149 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Abbotsford Jr Canucks.

#150 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,234 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Your're an idiot i used eat sushi and text on phone (usually its abou hockey). Although i dont drink coffee, does doing these things make me less of a fan? Whats a description of a die hard fan? The one gets super drunk and rowdy and starts riots when the team lose? Anyone can be a fan from lower to upper class citizens. You think Aquilina isnt upper class??? Hes probably eating lobster while watching games lol

Posted Image

Edited by Number14, 19 August 2012 - 09:59 PM.

zWXdYPq.png'

Put Gino in the ROH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.