The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

please help. wanting to watch complete nucks vs. hawks game 7

Jay86

Was just watching some highlights of Burrows slaying the dragon in response to the "where were you?" thread....

now i want to watch the entire game, or at least the entire overtime period, but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seeing this again makes it clear Luongo has to go, those games he stunk the joint out in the boston series overshadowed how he did the same thing in the chicago series. The first few games he plays amazing, then it is like he is a totally different person and he is letting in 6 or 8 goals a game!

Gillis should keep him as a backup untill he can get value for him, but Schneider is the man going forward.

we need a replacement for ballard who has to go! watch him get walked around in this game, way to many mistakes and no emotion at all.

Still frustrates the hell out of me that we let these ******* take us to Game 7. However, this was the best game I have ever seen and it was the best moment of my life seeing Burrows score that OT winner. Man, if I had just one wish (other than winning the Cup, of course), it would be to sweep these pukes in embarrassing fashion next playoffs.

Archived