Good video, haven't seen much of him but here's my take (and he is still developing).
1. Alot of shots seem to hit him square in the chest (GREAT sign, means he's in position alot) (at least in that vid).
2. Great size, looks alot like Lou out there
3. Good glove hand
4. Terrific reaction time, a number of tough reaction saves with the legs in that video
5. Rebound control is decent, saw a few being kicked out to bad spots but also an awareness on some where he is kicking them deliberately at times, good sign, means it will improve
6. Only real concern I saw was his lateral pushes aren't that great. Good enough given his size (somewhat makes up for it), but in the NHL when a split second makes a difference that push means alot, this is certainly one of Schnied's strengths, hard push, not overcomitting, staying in control between the posts and shoulders high.
Lack looked a bit like Lou on a number of those types of plays where he pushes too hard because he's a bit slower then is somewhat out of position, past the post. Clearly something he will develop/work on, but he looks like he has the makings of a terrific goalie.
He looks nothing like Lou, he is not down on his belly or his back after every shot - nor is he watching it sail over his glove or through his five-hole - you actually have to beat him, unlike Lou, he doesn't beat himself.