The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine accuses Obama of staging shootings

Great, they haven't quite had the same fate as Jews in the mid-late 30s in Germany, but give up their gun rights and believe me it's coming... Look how controlled the people are and power hungry the politicians are, I think there is no limits to what evils we'd see there if there was absolutely no opposition available.

True, because if you look at all the civilized countries in the world WITHOUT every citizen having a vault filled with guns, (say the G-20 nations), you will find every one of those countries rampant with human rights abuses and oppression .. those damn Swedes .. oppressing their citizens that way .. :picard:

Well, since stage names are metaphors, and metaphors aren't intended to be "proper" in many contexts, and the misspelling is blatantly intentional, I can only chalk that part up to your own misguidedness. Most people who've heard Mustaine before this event know he's a moron, just like Hagar is, just like Nugent is, it's not some novelty. Given how Metallica gave the finger to it's fans that made them famous, I also wouldn't put much stock in them as a source of proving someone's foolishness.

Great, they haven't quite had the same fate as Jews in the mid-late 30s in Germany, but give up their gun rights and believe me it's coming... Look how controlled the people are and power hungry the politicians are, I think there is no limits to what evils we'd see there if there was absolutely no opposition available.

Mexico has some of the toughest gun laws in the world. Unfortunately, the majority of the guns are purchased legally in the states and then smuggled into Mexico. The American gun laws frack many, many people outside their borders.

Archived