The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Megadeth's Dave Mustaine accuses Obama of staging shootings

'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, and said opinion doesn't matter to me at all. I form my own opinions not follow others. I respect the hell out of this guy as a musician. The weak and feable comebacks regarding Mustaines musical career is rather comical considering he wrote one of the greatest metal albums of all time, if not the greatest.

Like the outlandish accusations toward Obama need defending any more than reason needs to be defended when some homeless bigmouth tirelessly shouts doomsday prophecies out in public. :lol:Hence why the jump to Obama's aid is nothing short of endless humour.

I respect him as a musician and love Megadeth but that's some bat crazy stuff he is saying but it's getting him attention lately with his political views. Megadeth has a few political and religious songs.. Holy Wars one of my Fav.

Maybe to someone with half a brain.

You were the one who originally mentioned the "defending Obama" angle. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that something this abysmally stupid needs no real "defending"

The rest of us weren't so much coming to Obama's defense as we were talking about what an idiot Mustaine is.

I'm sure it was in response to something else, however, that "something else" was not defense of Obama. That was entirely your misconception.

I went back and read every post up to the one you made about "defending" Obama and as I thought, there was not a single one that did so. Just so we have our "history" staight....

Archived