The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Religion cannot be proven by worldly sciences

Super19

Nah, i doubt very much you're at peace. You haven't acknowledged much yet. Who cares if you accept yourself the way you are. You made yourself this way, so you better accept it. You only admit you're wrong when you've got nowhere else to turn, and then it's one of your famous "I'm an imperfect Christian" bull$h!t apology and song and dance whose best before date is a week, tops.

Yeah, I got a pain. A pain in my ass that generally travels to my head as a dull annoying ache. Guess who's the source of it currently?

Wrong about what? What have I been wrong about? Oh, there's that pain again.

Whoa...relax. It was a bit of morning facetiousness. You do realize that I was quoting a movie don't you?? Which is why I used it again. I assumed you would have clued into that fact.

Had I known you were going to throw such an immature hissy-fit I wouldn't have made a movie reference.

Get a clue, and then afterwards perhaps a sense of humour.

Edit - And dirt-track racing sucks. ;)

Perhaps I am misreading your quote, or taking it out of context: if so, I apologize. Otherwise, I find the implications of your post to be astounding.

Agency is what makes us human. The ability to use our cognitive abilities in order to reason our way through daily life. The level of our agency is what seperates us from all other animals. If I take what you state to its logical conclusion, you promote the dehuminization of all in the name of whatever it is you believe in.

Amazing.

You calling me immature? Oh the irony, you participate in and even create threads like this for the primary purpose of provoking Heretic for your own amusement, and he walks into it every time, :picard: that is so obvious there is no point in denying it, and I do have a sense of humour, it is just very dark, dry, and often very subtle, perhaps you just don't get it. B)

So a zookeeper walks into the ape enclosure and notices an oragutan reading two books; The Bible and On the Origin of Species. Perplexed, the zookeeper asks the ape why. The orangutan replies, "I am trying to figure out if I am my brother's keeper, or my keeper's brother!"

So a zookeeper walks into the ape enclosure and notices an oragutan reading two books; The Bible and On the Origin of Species. Perplexed, the zookeeper asks the ape why. The orangutan replies, "I am trying to figure out if I am my brother's keeper, or my keeper's brother!"

Deal with what? This is a forum discussion. One should be able to have a discussion without needing to psycho analyse others. My suggestion would be if you can't abide by this, then maybe you should stay away from internet forums.

Archived