Then I'm sorry for your take on the matter.
So far I have yet to see any wrong doing on my point. What was offensive? That I explained credible evidences for God? Pointing out the fallacies is more than bolding points. You have to assert your critical thought.
There is no such thing only fairy tales for the weak of mind. You go on like you understand the point on science defuting the exitence of "god" ; if you where truely to understand then you would not believe in "God".
There are some major self righteousness in almost every religion, religious persons and description of "God" :
1) Man was created in the image of "God" ( self righteous of the religious person thinking they are special) righteousness of "God" or sign of weakness not greatness that an almighty being needs such.
2) An almighy "God" needs to be prayed to for acceptence; both side are being self righteous the prayer for thinking this makes them special and the so called "God" for needing the praise.
3) Everything about religion and "God" is about pleasing "God" in an effort that once again to keep " God" happy so the holy will be looked upon in "God's" judgement as bieng worthy to enter heaven. This alone shows that "God" is far from prefect and the minds of the religous to be easily brain washed into believing such an entity exist.
There are those in religion that state praying is not needed for "God" to love you and it's a choice not a demand. Yet the bible clearly states that no other "God" shall be prayed to and if done they well be punished for doing so. This can be interpreted in a few ways:
1) Praying is not needed as long if it isn't for another "God" ( self rightous)
2) "God" is actually self-conscious about other "Gods" therefore there is more than one(not so mighty)
3) Only Pray to me "God" because I'm self rightous and need the attention.
It all come back to the same thing; man needs answers some simplify and turn to religion and others think for themselves. They ask questions and use their brain to create science and actually work to find answers. Not slip into a fantasy world with a self rightous "God" with all the answers, they just have to wait to die to meet him and get those answers.
Here's another take on creation it could have very well of been a creator of the universe, but that does not mean mankind was apart of that design. Mankind could have been the creation of something separate of the design and put into exitence to create havoc. This would explain man's self rightousness to created a facility they are created in the image of the one and only creator, kill one another in his name, have disease, create only to destory and so much more havoc.
I guess it is impossible for the simple mind of the religious to comprehend that science can prove or is getting closer to proving that something can be created out of nothing like the universe was created. Science is getting closer to proving man does not belong on earth or was not naturally created on earth.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that humans are not special and if there is a creator( a big if) the self rightous humans image of this creator is wrong; It could care less what happens to the bacteria called humans.
Edited by Vancanwincup, 22 September 2012 - 09:36 PM.