The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Religion cannot be proven by worldly sciences

Super19

Real mature Sharp^ :rolleyes:

What he's saying is. You guys seize to keep arguing over something that will never be solved.

Basically all of you: "Rabble rabble rabble/Boo your opinion, mine is better"

Its silly. The God thread went for +2000 pages nothing was ever solved.

Religion can certainly be proven by science. Science is still a long way off, to be sure, but consider how young science is compared to religion. It's to be expected that, with so many more years to work with, religion has gotten further in the search for truth in which both methods are engaged. But the tools of science are incredibly powerful and have enriched our understanding of so many things. It's unfortunate that these methods of truth-seeking have so often appeared in opposition, when they are engaged in the same endeavour.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that calling a group of people "delusional" and mocking their beliefs didn't mean you thought you were better than they were.

Maybe it isn't accurate to all religious discussions, but it is certainly accurate to the ones that take place here.

Oh, my mistake.

You aren't saying they are stupid, you're just saying they have something patholigically wrong with them or that they have some sort of psychatric disorder (since you seem to like to be litteral about every little thing).

Thats much better.

By showing disrespect for others beliefs? That is exactly what you do when you try to convert anyone, you are essentially saying my belief is better than yours. Do Christians get free Amway stuff every time they bag a Pagan or something?

Perhaps he had a look at the website at your proselytizing website located on your profile page.

Seriously though, thanks for the laugh.

:lol:

Did you really write that?!

How can you corroborate something that has no proof for it in the first place??

That was just magnificent...seriously. Thanks so much for that.

Perhaps he had a look at the website at your proselytizing website located on your profile page.

Seriously though, thanks for the laugh.

:lol:

Did you really write that?!

How can you corroborate something that has no proof for it in the first place??

That was just magnificent...seriously. Thanks so much for that.

There were many things discussed, many give and takes from all sides...many answers to questions, a lot of good discussion (that was overshadowed by the personal attacks) but yes, you''re right, we haven't agreed on whether there is a God or not.

Archived