The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THN predicts Canucks to take The Cup this year

NorthernTorch

Guest Dasein

The road to the Cup in the east goes through the New York Rangers.

The road to the Cup in the west goes through the Los Angeles Kings or the Vancouver Canucks - whoever is healthier will take the series. Keep in mind we were 1 and 1 against LA when Daniel was in the lineup and our loss came in OT. Vancouver is still very much a Stanley Cup contender with the exact same roster - which is why it enrages me to think of what could have been if Daniel didn't take that elbow from Duncan Keith ... It could have been us against the Devils.

The road to the Cup in the west goes through the Los Angeles Kings or the Vancouver Canucks - whoever is healthier will take the series. Keep in mind we were 1 and 1 against LA when Daniel was in the lineup and our loss came in OT. Vancouver is still very much a Stanley Cup contender with the exact same roster - which is why it enrages me to think of what could have been if Daniel didn't take that elbow from Duncan Keith ... It could have been us against the Devils.

My The Sports Forcaster predicted Los Angeles to repeat and Canucks to finsh 6th in the conference and 13th in the league! Weird!

I guess whoever wins the cup is apparently going to win it the year later!

Btw it only happened twice in NHL history.

Thx

Pcuzz B)

Canucks for a Cup will need to add Doan + Arnott + mathias/versteeg + Gudbranson , that happens i like our chances. plus an enforcer. a total animal.

this Doan decision is holding everything else up.

Hopefully Gillis knocks it out of the park ....we need him to...we are still a major pieces from being real contender.

This team as it is right now lacks another top 6 playmaker/center.

Even with Doan this team can only score with Sedins on ice. On "C" behind Henrik what do we have? Injured Kesler and few fourth liners. Not enough for a cup contender!

I think we have one of the best D in the league.

I would like to get a sniper as well (I wanted Semin) but without another passer we would be an one line team.

Just imagine how players like Booth, Higgis, Kesler, might benefit from another playmaker!

Its flattering to have a respected and credible media source give us a vote of confedence

I don't get much out of predictions, although it does prove the drama queen, spazz cases on CDC calling for firings and rebuilds are completely and utterly retarded.. In the hockey sense of course.

We have a good team

Well at the start of the season, they predicted Penguins would win the Cup and they were wrong. Then later on just before the Playoffs, they predicted it would be a 1st round exit for the Canucks and they got that right. Then just before the Cup Finals, they predicted LA would win the Cup and they were right again.

Archived