The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DRAGONBALL Z MOVIE

Avicii

Dragonball Z was a terrible show. From the crapty artwork to the amazingly bad writing. The dialog in particular was insultingly bad, even to a child. Even amongst other low end kids shows it was particularly bad. Anyone who actually liked it needs to take a long hard look at themselves to try to figure out whats wrong with them. Its something.

Dragonball Z was a terrible show. From the crapty artwork to the amazingly bad writing. The dialog in particular was insultingly bad, even to a child. Even amongst other low end kids shows it was particularly bad. Anyone who actually liked it needs to take a long hard look at themselves to try to figure out whats wrong with them. Its something.

Who Cares if Offensive Threat likes DBZ or not. Not everyone is going to like the same stuff you do. No need for the 'ermahgawdheduhsntlikemahshow'. If you guys are that insecure about what people think of the shows you like...

I've probably seen the majority of the DBZ eppys, but I was never that particularly high on the show. I watched it because my brother did, I guess it was sort of our thing. And I think the only reason why I could sit through and tolerate the dialog and animation was because I was a lot younger, but DBZ did have an awesomeness factor to it. Recently, however, I watched part of an eppy, and my god that crap is annoying.

No hate, just real talk.

Who Cares if Offensive Threat likes DBZ or not. Not everyone is going to like the same stuff you do. No need for the 'ermahgawdheduhsntlikemahshow'. If you guys are that insecure about what people think of the shows you like...

I've probably seen the majority of the DBZ eppys, but I was never that particularly high on the show. I watched it because my brother did, I guess it was sort of our thing. And I think the only reason why I could sit through and tolerate the dialog and animation was because I was a lot younger, but DBZ did have an awesomeness factor to it. Recently, however, I watched part of an eppy, and my god that crap is annoying.

No hate, just real talk.

Guest Gumballthechewy

The original Dragonball is hilarious. I've never really seen many episodes before but I bought the first season on DVD and its really funny. Goku's a crotch grabber! Ha ha!

Ive had to sit through a few episodes while watching my nephew. Its hard to watch. I get cartoons and anime but I dont get that show. Beyond the obviously shoestring budget its a mindless show as well. 90% of the time its all posturing and chest thumping with taunts like "Im more saiyan than you" followed by the clever comeback of "no way, Im more saiyan" that drags on for most of the episode followed by a lame little fight sequence thats so poorly done theres no real action at all.

There, now I feel all unique and better than everyone else. Thanks.

Archived