Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

DRAGONBALL Z MOVIE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 Ovech Trick

Ovech Trick

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Jackie Chan Adventures was better.
Posted Image

Capitalist Hockey League - Minnesota Wild GM

#32 Avicii

Avicii

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,363 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

Ive had to sit through a few episodes while watching my nephew. Its hard to watch. I get cartoons and anime but I dont get that show. Beyond the obviously shoestring budget its a mindless show as well. 90% of the time its all posturing and chest thumping with taunts like "Im more saiyan than you" followed by the clever comeback of "no way, Im more saiyan" that drags on for most of the episode followed by a lame little fight sequence thats so poorly done theres no real action at all.

There, now I feel all unique and better than everyone else. Thanks.

Idk what DBZ you were watching.. Probably some dub.

The Cell saga was absoloutely amazing. Filled with action, love, sacrifice and determination. Don't know where this "im more saiyan than you" is coming from. That all comes from 1 character, Vegeta, and it all builds up to the epic climax at the end of the Buu saga where he finally admits that Goku is superior.

Fail

Posted Image

#33 Dazzle

Dazzle

The Snazzle Wristshot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,200 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

The story drags on and on and on.

But it's great! :D
Posted Image --> THANKS EGATTI.

I have to say Dazzle's was the coolest. ROTFLOL

#34 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

The story drags on and on and on.

But it's great! :D

It doesn't drag on, it just extends the awesomeness!

#35 Remy

Remy

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

The Kai version is definitely an improvement on the original, it's just a shame that they never touched the Buu Saga.

If they made new, animated content, that would be cool. And we could all forget that Dragonball GT was a thing.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.