The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

VAN-CHI (Realistic)

I should have know better that to say something about Hodgson. ����

To be honest I don't know yet, I haven't given the exact trade details much thought. Maybe if Hodgson was added to a Luongo deal it could work (not saying it would, I'm just thinking out loud here). I'm a big fan of Hodgson, he still has some growing to do but I like what he's done so far. Is there anything you'd want specifically (and realistically)?

I should have know better that to say something about Hodgson. ����

To be honest I don't know yet, I haven't given the exact trade details much thought. Maybe if Hodgson was added to a Luongo deal it could work (not saying it would, I'm just thinking out loud here). I'm a big fan of Hodgson, he still has some growing to do but I like what he's done so far. Is there anything you'd want specifically (and realistically)?

I'll admit that I don't know much about Kassian, but it wasn't impressive since arriving in Vancouver. Granted, he's still really young and we don't know what he'll develop into. I just think that Gillis could have got more for Hodgson, instead of waiting he took the only offer he received at the trade deadline.

You may not need Leddy now, but you did at the trade deadline before Gillis signed Garrison. BTW, the Garrison signing was a great one. Great amount, excellent term and he's a quality defenseman. Some people worry because he's a lat bloomer, but the guy is a hard worker and he's the real deal.

You may not need Leddy now, but you did at the trade deadline before Gillis signed Garrison. BTW, the Garrison signing was a great one. Great amount, excellent term and he's a quality defenseman. Some people worry because he's a lat bloomer, but the guy is a hard worker and he's the real deal.

Archived