The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Retire Luongo's Number?

Jägermeister

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the 8-1 loss in game 3 was actually scoreless after the 1st period, then they scored 11 seconds into the 2nd and everyone imploded and gave up.

The only game where we were completely out of it right off the bat was game 6, they scored 4 in the first.

Game 7 and I have a healthy 6 foot nine Chara paired with a healthy 2nd in Seidenberg with the healthy butcher Boychuk as my third and all my 6 dressed D are healthy or....

It is Game 7 and I have a rookie that has never scored an NHL goal playing alongside a number 7 d man in Alberts and Sami Salo as my only healthy d men.

Edler could not hold his stick.Bieksa could barely use one leg,Ehrhoff could not give or take a hit or shoot the puck effectively and the best d man,Hamhuis,is long gone.Rome is also gone.

So,Chara,Seidenberg and Boychuk the butcher against Salo,Tanev and Alberts.

Just how do you think you would do as the goalie in that situation...You guys throwing Luo are morons.

Game 7 and I have a healthy 6 foot nine Chara paired with a healthy 2nd in Seidenberg with the healthy butcher Boychuk as my third and all my 6 dressed D are healthy or....

It is Game 7 and I have a rookie that has never scored an NHL goal playing alongside a number 7 d man in Alberts and Sami Salo as my only healthy d men.

Edler could not hold his stick.Bieksa could barely use one leg,Ehrhoff could not give or take a hit or shoot the puck effectively and the best d man,Hamhuis,is long gone.Rome is also gone.

Just how do you think you would do as the goalie in that situation...You guys throwing Luo are morons.

Not to mention

An injured Henrik

An injured Kesler

Raymond out

Samuelsson for all we know

Our only healthy top six forwards were Daniel and Burrows, going up against a healthy

Lucic

Krejci

Bergeron

Marchand

Recchi

If our forwards and D were healthy and Boston's weren't, who knows how badly we could've beaten them.

Was Luongo injured?

Why was he able to overcome all of our team's injuries in 3 of the 7 games and then be absolutely brutal in the other 4 games? You guys make it sound like because we had a lot of injured players that there was nobody even on the ice, just Luongo in a shooting gallery. That's not how I remember it. Now why dont we forget about the SCF for a second, what was Luongo's excuse for being so hot and cold against Chicago for 3 straight years? Was our whole team injured in all of those series too?

I dunno, seems to me that for such an "elite", "top 3", "world class" goaltender, Luongo sure seems to need an awful lot of help at playoff time.

Archived