Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Mind Tricks

ESPN Projections

36 posts in this topic

Booth was starting to look like 30 goal, 60 point Booth until he got knee'd by Porter.

Booth - Kesler/Schroeder - Kassian

Going to be a sick line.

My prediction is that we will own in the regular season and get owned in the post-season when the Sedins disappear and Kesler gets injured.

My prediction is that we will own in the regular season and get owned in the post-season when the Sedins disappear and Kesler gets injured.

I think Malholtra will regain his form. Having that solid 3rd line again would be amazing. I don't see Hansen's stock declining, kind of a weird assessment. Stoked for the rookies he mentioned though!

your glass is only half empty, please fill it up and try again

What the hell is with their assessment of Hansen? "He did everything right last year, so, obviously he'll be worse next year."

Over the last 4 seasons Henrik has 51 points in 52 playoff games. What exactly do you consider showing up?