Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

ESPN Projections

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#31 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

I think Malholtra will regain his form. Having that solid 3rd line again would be amazing. I don't see Hansen's stock declining, kind of a weird assessment. Stoked for the rookies he mentioned though!

I also think Malhotra will have a bounce back year. He has added incentive because he's going into last year of a 3 year contract.

And a bigger factor will be that Manny will be healthy and have a full off season to get into shape. Last year he couldn't train in the off season because of his eye injury.

#32 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,150 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

Interesting read even though ESPN is not where I go for hockey info.

I think I get better hockey content on CDC then on ESPN.

#33 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Interesting read even though ESPN is not where I go for hockey info.

I think I get better hockey content on CDC then on ESPN.

Good lord ESPN isn't that bad. ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 winacup

winacup

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

I think its funny that "knocked out of the playoffs by the eventual Stanley CUp Winner in 3 of the most recent years of the playoffs = "not showing up".

it's really pathetic that this is constantly trotted out as some sort of badge of honour. all it shows is that we were losers in each of those 3 years.
Posted Image

#35 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

it's really pathetic that this is constantly trotted out as some sort of badge of honour. all it shows is that we were losers in each of those 3 years.

You've misinterpreted what he was actually saying.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 wtpasc

wtpasc

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

What the hell is with their assessment of Hansen? "He did everything right last year, so, obviously he'll be worse next year."

yeah i don't get that. Hasn't JH improved every season? I expect par or better from him next season.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.