The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just take a minute...

Peaches

Hey Guys!

Today i took a few minutes to think about how lucky we are to have as great a team and management.

We are lucky enough to have a Vezina nominee and jennings winners' in goal. To have not one but two art ross winners plus a selke winner.

We have a 50 point d-man AND a 16 goal d-man. We also have a great shut down d-man and the AHL's hardest slapshot in our organization.

We have a 25+ goal scorer signed for 2M.

Now compare that to the Leafs, Jackets and Isles. Makes you feel grateful doesn't it?

If there is a lockout there will be so much I will miss like Sedeniry, Ballards Hipchecks, Lou or Schneids making a highlight reel stop, Volpatti destroying someone in a fight.

Also just little things like Garret commenting on safeway products, Blake Price on the postgame show and Burrows scoring with his typical SO move.

We are also lucky to have Gillis instead of Burke or Howson.

So just take a minute to think about how lucky we all are to have a team as great as the Canucks.

CH9

:towel:

I just want a team that can get it done in the playoffs. Regular season stats mean nothing, as long as the team gets into the playoffs healthy and hungry. The team has potential, far more than the Leafs, Jackets and Isles, but I won't say we're lucky until we're deep into another playoff drive.

I just want a team that can get it done in the playoffs. Regular season stats mean nothing, as long as the team gets into the playoffs healthy and hungry. The team has potential, far more than the Leafs, Jackets and Isles, but I won't

say we're lucky until we're deep into another playoff drive.

When MG came here, we had a good team but nowhere near the talent and toughness to get us to the cup but he's done a good job improving us since then. Is he perfect? uh uh, far from it but he has learned some lessons as any rookie GM would have had to do but at least now we have a lot more depth and better additions to the starting roster which will hopefully improve if we get the trade for Lou or dump the salary and get some dollars to sign a player or 2 to help the cause.

We have a good team and hopefully a great one if things work out! GO NUX!

Hey Guys!

Today i took a few minutes to think about how lucky we are to have as great a team and management.

We are lucky enough to have a Vezina nominee and jennings winners' in goal. To have not one but two art ross winners plus a selke winner.

We have a 50 point d-man AND a 16 goal d-man. We also have a great shut down d-man and the AHL's hardest slapshot in our organization.

We have a 25+ goal scorer signed for 2M.

Now compare that to the Leafs, Jackets and Isles. Makes you feel grateful doesn't it?

If there is a lockout there will be so much I will miss like Sedeniry, Ballards Hipchecks, Lou or Schneids making a highlight reel stop, Volpatti destroying someone in a fight.

Also just little things like Garret commenting on safeway products, Blake Price on the postgame show and Burrows scoring with his typical SO move.

We are also lucky to have Gillis instead of Burke or Howson.

So just take a minute to think about how lucky we all are to have a team as great as the Canucks.

CH9

:towel:

Archived