The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

UBC Res

MillerGenuineDraft

Hey CDC how are you? I was just browsing around and was wondering if anyone else will be living on res come September.

I'll be up at Totem, in the new building " həm'ləsəm' " attending the Sauder School of Business.

Anyone here ever lived on campus at UBC? Any advice?

Thanks! Hope to see some of you up on campus.

Totem is one of the best places to get laid. Enjoy your time there! Lots of cute (yet stuck up, meaning even more fun to game on) Asian girls in Sauder. Hell I'll just say it. There are tons of Asians everywhere.

I wasn't part of the Greek system at UBC, but I've heard mixed things about it. On one hand, it will help you get connected to a ton of great leaders on campus (more often than not, those involved with campus initiatives are part of a frat/sorority); on the flip side, be wise about which party to attend in the Greek village. There's still happening there all the time, and it can be a drainer on your education if you're partying all the time

Hey CDC how are you? I was just browsing around and was wondering if anyone else will be living on res come September.

I'll be up at Totem, in the new building " həm'ləsəm' " attending the Sauder School of Business.

Anyone here ever lived on campus at UBC? Any advice?

Thanks! Hope to see some of you up on campus.

UBC (and Canada) has a terrible Greek system. If you want to pay for friends, go for it. No, I'm not some butt hurt kid who rushed and got rejected. I've been around...don't bother.

I'd advise you to just go during rush week and score free booze/ugly girls.

Edit: The only good thing about frats I'd say is that they organize their sports teams pretty well, and I believe they get rebates, too. But you can easily do that by doing a house team or Sauder team. If you play hockey, the Sauder team in the elite division has been stacked year after year, so try and get on that.

UBC (and Canada) has a terrible Greek system. If you want to pay for friends, go for it. No, I'm not some butt hurt kid who rushed and got rejected. I've been around...don't bother.

I'd advise you to just go during rush week and score free booze/ugly girls.

Edit: The only good thing about frats I'd say is that they organize their sports teams pretty well, and I believe they get rebates, too. But you can easily do that by doing a house team or Sauder team. If you play hockey, the Sauder team in the elite division has been stacked year after year, so try and get on that.

Archived