The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Tandem Would You Rather Have: RNH & Webber or The Sedins?

Pasific Coluseum

Sedins easily. $12.2 cap hit for both of them makes them the better option in terms of finance and skill.

Weber and RNH get 11.632 (7.857 cap hit for Weber and 3.775 cap hit for RNH), and thats not including the new contract RNH will get which will easily be at least $2-5M more. Sedins bring more to the overall table imo. Not to mention Hamhuis, Edler, Bieksa, and/or Garrison could potential do/bring close to what Weber brings with a much better contract and less money.

Honestly, I had to wait to calm down after I saw "Webber" I mean come on!! You've had all Summer to look up the player your making a thread about and there have been countless other threads in which people get flamed for saying "Webber"

GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Answering the question...I'd rather have RNH and Weber. They are younger, CANADIAN, and if one of them gets injured, the other doesn't get affected a ton.

When I see Shea Weber spelled with 2 b's I, like most rational, normal human beings, dont think twice about it. I've seen people absolutely butcher my (real) last name and I really couldn't care less. I have better things in life to worry about.

Well the Sedins are Loyal Canucks

They have done lots for the Team in making them a true contender

They have both won player trophies as the top plAyers in the NHL

They play against the leagues top players and the best shut down players and perform.

They are tougher than given credit for by Canuck fans,with the stronger players taking runs at them and them rarely getting hurt, if they were "sisters" they would be out the line-up and when in,getting no reuslts against the best "men" in hockey

They dont get the respect that they deserve here

They contribute alot to the Community and Childrens Hospital

They have been very respectful/loyal towards the team that drafted them

They have taken alot of abuse from the fans (especially in the Begining as 3rd liners, They never pulled a Bure/Hodson and demanded trade yet people still rave about Pavel/Cody)

Sometimes, I wonder why they bother staying here for less and taking more BS and I get embarrassed by some fans reactions and comments.

They are Canucks, and damn fine ones at that !

Well the Sedins are Loyal Canucks

They have done lots for the Team in making them a true contender

They have both won player trophies as the top plAyers in the NHL

They play against the leagues top players and the best shut down players and perform.

They are tougher than given credit for by Canuck fans,with the stronger players taking runs at them and them rarely getting hurt, if they were "sisters" they would be out the line-up and when in,getting no reuslts against the best "men" in hockey

They dont get the respect that they deserve here

They contribute alot to the Community and Childrens Hospital

They have been very respectful/loyal towards the team that drafted them

They have taken alot of abuse from the fans (especially in the Begining as 3rd liners, They never pulled a Bure/Hodson and demanded trade yet people still rave about Pavel/Cody)

Sometimes, I wonder why they bother staying here for less and taking more BS and I get embarrassed by some fans reactions and comments.

They are Canucks, and damn fine ones at that !

Archived