The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Tandem Would You Rather Have: RNH & Webber or The Sedins?

Pasific Coluseum

Considering we know how well the Sedins play together, and have no idea whatsoever whether RNH and Weber would gel as well as the Sedins do, it seems a silly question.

Not to mention the Sedin's integration into Vancouver city, their charity work and their willingness to play for less to stay here together. Those two are going to go down as amongst the best players ever to wear the Vancouver uniform, and should be as beloved in the city as Linden by the time they're done.

I really don't see what links RNH to Weber, apart from the fact that they're from BC. And to be honest, I don't see why that should matter...

Besides, the Sedins are one of the best tandems EVER to play in the NHL; I mean, their ability to know where the other one is at all times is scary. I'd rather take their two Art Ross Trophys, the Hart and the Lester Person award over those two guys who hasn't won anything.

Also: Weber's contract is one of the worst ever! I mean, he's locked up until he's Chris Chelios' age for God's sake!

While I'm convinced the Sedins are the best 1,2 punch the Canucks have have had since Bure & Mogilny I think it's time we 'explore' our options.

In a hypothetical situation where all the stars aligned and we could acquire both Ryan Nugent Hopkins and Shea Webber for both Daniel & Henrik, do you pull the trigger? I say yes!

Imagine having 2 more home town BC boys alongside Hamuis & Garrison. RNH is obviously the real deal and easily has the potential to be better than Joe Sakic (another local boy who the Canucks failed to acquire) Shea Webber is the best Defenseman in the NHL and is second to Sidney Crosby as the 2nd best NHL player IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

So I ask you this Canucks fans,

Would you rather have RNH & Shea Webber or The Sedins?

I think its a no brainer!

SEDINS have one more year to bring us a CUP , and think that is pushing it....... Kesler has had his best year, but still a great second line center ......... Luongo has always been a bum .... Bieksa and Hamhuis and Edler and "Salo" , I liked him in the lineup,,,, Ballard, who cares, ..Garrison, good deal .....Tanev will be Ok ......... Burrows is the spark and has another year, like the twins ........ Malhotra, on the ice, who cares ..bring in a kid, oops he's gone............ schroeder maybe, pint sized little brat........... step it up Kassian, maybe/hope so........... raymond and higgins and booth all just have to step it up a bit and I am sure they will

love brian

RNH hasnt played a single playoff game and you're comparing him to Burnaby Joe? He needs 10+ more seasons of being one of the best forwards in the league (he hasnt even had 1 season of being one of the best forwards in the league) before you can make that comparison.

Sedins all the way

Archived