Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red-Haired_Shanks

(article) 5 reasons Luongo should stay in Vancouver..... for now

128 posts in this topic

I would love to keep Luongo but Schneider is the new #1 and we absoulutely need to trade a goalie before we go into next year to get depth to make a cup run!

Thx

Pcuzz :canucks:

We need two new forum sections "I like Luongo" and "I hate Luongo". Then we can just put all of these articles and polls and questions about retiring his number into two piles.

At this point Luongo says he wants to leave, so let's see if we can make a good trade for him. Otherwise we keep him as our backup plan in case Schnieder can't handle a full season.The team should be in no rush to get rid of Luo, we've got him forever, his salary cap hit is the only concern over time.

We need two new forum sections "I like Luongo" and "I hate Luongo". Then we can just put all of these articles and polls and questions about retiring his number into two piles.

At this point Luongo says he wants to leave, so let's see if we can make a good trade for him. Otherwise we keep him as our backup plan in case Schnieder can't handle a full season.The team should be in no rush to get rid of Luo, we've got him forever, his salary cap hit is the only concern over time.

It's a really slow summer and they're the only ones making things interesting. i know its all amateurs writing but it's entertainment

In his interview on CFOX he said "I've enjoyed it here but it's time to move on"

and the way he's been treated it's understandable that he wants to move on from here

Good article.

I still don't think he should go and think he should be #1.

Lui is as good as gone.... the only way he stays in Vancouver is if MG cant put a deal together (which i am starting to think that will be the case)

Lui is as good as gone.... the only way he stays in Vancouver is if MG cant put a deal together (which i am starting to think that will be the case)

Somone shoot me! If hockey gets cancelled I'm checking into a clinic of some sorts.

Canucks should keep both Luongo and Schneider, split the season and see who plays better