The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(article) 5 reasons Luongo should stay in Vancouver..... for now

Red-Haired_Shanks

We need two new forum sections "I like Luongo" and "I hate Luongo". Then we can just put all of these articles and polls and questions about retiring his number into two piles.

At this point Luongo says he wants to leave, so let's see if we can make a good trade for him. Otherwise we keep him as our backup plan in case Schnieder can't handle a full season.The team should be in no rush to get rid of Luo, we've got him forever, his salary cap hit is the only concern over time.

We need two new forum sections "I like Luongo" and "I hate Luongo". Then we can just put all of these articles and polls and questions about retiring his number into two piles.

At this point Luongo says he wants to leave, so let's see if we can make a good trade for him. Otherwise we keep him as our backup plan in case Schnieder can't handle a full season.The team should be in no rush to get rid of Luo, we've got him forever, his salary cap hit is the only concern over time.

Archived